Seven Minutes In Heaven Preview Chapter

Read the comment below asking if may sariling story si Efren at Matilda. Good news, meron na! Here's a little sneak peek with their story Seven Minutes in Heaven!

***

Pagpatak ng 6 p.m. nung Sabado, nasa party na sila ni Heaven. They were unaware that it was going to be a slumber party kaya naman si Heaven lang at ang mga ka-close nito ang naka-pajamas. Moreover, it was a no boys allowed kind of party. All of them were girls and they spent the night watching sappy movies and chatting about everything and anything. Napahikab na lang ang dalawa.

"Mukhang mas masaya nga ang party ni Flynn," bulong ni Abby. "Sama ako ha?"

Palabas na sila noon dahil nakapagpaalam na sila kay Heaven na namamaga pa rin ang mga mata. Ewan kung sa movie ito naiyak o dahil kay Flynn na naman.

"Kailangan daw ng date doon," Matilda whispered back.
Abby let out a groan. "Bakit ba ang mundong ito pinagkakaisahan kaming mga single?"

Naghintay si Matilda sa tapat ng gate nila Heaven ng ilang minuto rin.Maaga kasi silang umalis ni Abbysa party. She felt sorry for her best friend kasi hindi man lang nito naenjoy ang gabi.

Babawi ako bukas. I promise, Abby.

Natanaw na niya ang itim na Honda ni Efren. Huminto ito sa tapat niya at binuksan ni Efren ang pinto sa may shotgun seat.
"Hi, Matilda," he smiled at her.
"You are finally here," sumakay na ito at sinara na ang pinto.
Efren leaned his face close to her direction to stare at Heaven's house.
"Ang tahimik yata ng bahay ni Heaven?" he stared back to Matilda, not distancing his face from her.
She let out a sigh. "Oh, little did we know that it is a slumber party, Efren. We just watched movies there."
Natawa ito. "I told you, mas maeenjoy mo ngayon ang gabi, because we will go to Flynn's party "
Sumandal na ito sa backrest ng kinauupuan nito at pinaandar na ang sasakyan.

He was right. Masaya ang party ni Flynn. Naglilikot ang laser lights, may upbeat club music at maraming nagsasayawan. Efren pulled her to another slow dance. He kept on insisting that it was the only dance he knows.

He held her waists and Matilda placed her hands over his shoulders. His eyes did nothing but stare into hers, a grin played on his lips. All of a sudden, he pulled her closer. She felt something hard against her belly. Matilda blushed as she slowly distanced her body from Efren. Efren seemed not to mind that move, or maybe he did not notice. He was too absorbed in staring into hee eyes. Nakaramdam naman ng pagkailang si Matilda kaya pinili na lang niya na tawanan ito.

If she only knew that her laughter only made Efren's situation worse. He was already so turned on when she rode his car wearing a pink dress with a flowy skirt with a length an inch above the knee that slowly slid down to expose her smooth, milky legs; how her long hair sexily fell on her back, how the spaghetti straps revealed the smoothness of her shoulders and how the lower neckline made her neck look ready for a vampire's bite.

Worse, she laughed as they slow danced, he watched how her red moist lips parted, it was as if she was inviting his tongue to invade her mouth. It was starting to be unbearable for Efren, he could feel himself aroused by the beauty in front of him. He was already wild at his young age.

So they slow danced against the wild party people. Then they had a few drinks.

The party was stopped after an hour or two for the party games. And that night seemed to be a fateful night.

Flynn stood close to the DJ holding a microphone."Hey, guys! Are you having fun?"

Nagsipaghiyawan ang mga nandoon. It was a positive feedback. Matilda was unaware na nakaakbay na sa kanya si Efren habang nakapatong sa dibdib nito ang isang kamay ni Matilda. Her other hand was wrapped on his waists.

"Now here's our favorite party game, Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

Lalo pang naghiyawan ang mga tao. Flynn's friend, Alec, carried a box filled with little strips of paper.

"Throughout the party, Alec asked each one of you kung sino ang gusto ninyo makasama sa Seven Minutes in Heaven, pinasulat namin iyon sa mga papel na nandito--" pinasok na ni Flynn ang kamay sa box, "--sa loob ng box. It is your choice, guys. So heto na!"

Flynn squinted para mabasa kung sino ang nabunot nito. Then he searched with his eyes from the audience kung nasaan banda ang taong nabunot nito.

He spoke on the microphone. "Remember that Seniors Meets Sophomores party last week?" The audience gasped, wondering why Flynn brought up a topic about that disaster party.

He let out a heavy sigh. "Well, because someone's seemed fated to finish her unfinished business," he finally grinned. "You are trapped for Seven Minutes in Heaven, Efren Castillo and Matilda Rodriguez!"

Nagkantyawan na ang mga tao. Ang iba naman ay nagtsismisan na, nagpupustahan na sila kung tutuloy si Matilda o aatras.

Efren held her hand tight and almost dragged her to the wardrobe kung saan sila pinapapasok nila Flynn.

"Efren, alam mo naman ang nangyari sa akin last week dahil sa Seven Minutes in Heaven na iyan, 'di ba?"

He threw a glance at her. May kakaibang kislap sa mga mata nito Efren laughed. "It was hell for you, Matilda. But tonight, I will make sure to make it heaven for you."

Nasa loob na sila ng walang kalaman-laman na wardrobe. Madilim sa loob at muffled ang ingay ng party mula sa labas. Napabuntong-hininga na lang si Matilda. Si Efren naman ay nakayuko lang.

"Maldita, psst."
"Ano ba?" iritable nitong tanong. Nakasandal sila sa magkabilang gilid ng wardrobe, nakatayo ng magkaharap sa isa't-isa na may maliit lamang na distansya.
"This is a Seven Minutes In Heaven game, what should we do now?"
Nanatili lang siyang tahimik bago nakaisip ng sagot. "Nothing, Efren. Nothing."
"Don't you want to do anything?" She heard a little chuckle in his voice.
"Don't you dare," banta niya sa lalaki.
"Dare what?"
Kahit hindi niya ito makita sa dilim, alam ni Matilda na nakangisi na ang lalaki.
"Pag nagtangka kang gumawa ng kalokohan, sisigaw ako."
She felt his hand stroke her right cheek. Tumama ang malamig nitong hininga sa gilid ng kanyang mukha nang sumagot ito.
"Paano kung halikan kita, makakasigaw ka pa kaya?"
Her heart was beating wildly. That slowly spolen threat from him alarmed her to the point that she felt claustrophobic. She suddenly felt Efren's body pressed against hers. Matilda felt more breathless.
"Oh, Matti, it feels so good to be your boyfriend," he murmured before his lips captured hers. He sucked on them and kissed them hungrily.
She could even hear him moaning as his right hand pulled her leg up to place it on his waist, his hand travelled on her thighs and rubbed them under her skirt. She almost fell out of balance kaya napakapit siya sa mga braso nito.

Hindi na alam ni Matilda ang gagawin sa sarili. She found herself kissing him back, moans escaped from her lips whenever Efren's lips part from it. He would only silence her with another kiss and sliding his tongue inside her mouth.

Efren managed to slide his hand inside her underwear, his thumb caressed the flesh close to her opening. It made her gasp. Matilda pulled Efren closer with her arm. Napatingala siya para makahinga ng malalim. Narinig niya ang mahinang pagtawa ng lalaki bago nito gawin ang mas nagpa-ungol sa kanya. He slid two fingers inside her.

"Ohh!" she grabbed on his shoulder tighter. Her other hand was holding his arm and was grabbing it tight as well.

Efren's other hand got busy. He pulled down the straps of her dress revealing her braless breasts. His lips landed on her chest first as he circled his fingers inside her.

"E-Efren... oh no..." Matilda moaned silently, almost running out of breath.

He pulled his fingers out. And carried her higher before he sucked on her right breast. Matilda controlled her desire to moan louder. She grabbed his hair and bit her lower lip.

He finally put her down and released her. Efren pulled her dress' shoulder straps back to where they should be. Humihingal pa si Matilda nang dampian ito ni Efren ng huli nitong halik sa mga labi niya. He just pressed his lips lightly against hers before he distanced himself. Sumandal na ito sa kabilang side ng wardrobe.

"Two people on an agreement to do what they both want... that is how Seven Minutes in Heaven should be done," Efren panted.

Matilda smiled and lowered her head. All of a sudden her ecstacy faded when the image of her father's face appeared in her memory. Oh no, what have I done?