two

Hey guys,how are you?! 🙈💚 hope you all are fine. Enjoy reading 💚💚💚

Justin's P.O.V.

I woke up because I heard some noise. I looked around and saw Hailey in my arms,Selena was lying on Charlie's knees,Charlie's head was on Courney's shoulder,Theresa was usin Selena's leg as a pillow. Alfredo and Ariana were sleeping too. Then I noticed something was wrong. Our ship is little shaking. I slowly left Hailey and silently I lead to ship's surface.
And I'm shocked. It's raining. And our ship is automatic so we don't have a captain. I don't know where we are,but I really can't see any shore. Suddenly I saw a big wave.
"Oh my god." I whispered and run into the ship,qucikly closed the cover.
"Guys wake up!!!" I yelled. Selena opened her eyes but others just grumbled.
"What happened Justin?" Selena asked and stood up to walk to me.
"No. No!! Selena dont stand up!!" I yelled but my voice mingled her scream,she fell down. Others woke up as ship shooke even harsher.
"What the hell is going on?!!!" Ariana screamed,but we hear our voices with difficulty because of the hurricanes sound.
"WE SHOULDN'T LEAVE EACH OTHER!!!" Ariana yelled.
Our room is started to get water of the sea. I'm afraid like everyone else.
"HAILEY,JUSTIN,CHARLIE PUT IMPORTANT THINGS IN A BAG. ALFREDO AND ARIANA ,TRY TO CONTROL THE SHIP AND THERESA TRY TO CALL SOMEONE. COURTNEY LETS LOOK FOR LIFE VEST." Selena said.
She is good at planning something when everybody isn't okay. We qucikly dispersed as we heard her voice.
We were almost got all the important things. Suddenly the ship shooke harsh and I couldn't see anything but water. I swallowed water involuntary.
Our ship was sinking.
I couldn't keep my eyes open and slowly closed. I felt water in my lungs. I couldn't breath but then something pulled me from the water and I could breath a little. I still couldn't open my eyes, although my ears getfulled with water,I could hear some voices. And someone was touching me,it was like a heart massage.Then I felt water in my thorat and spat out it. I couldn't stop myself coughing. I saw Ariana was trying to wear something to me. Then I realized that it was life vest.
"Justin. Justin? Justin can you hear me?" she said loudly.
"Y-yeah." I tried to whispered.
I felt better and looked around. We werent at ship anymore,or no,there wasnt any ship anymore. But we were in a short part of our wrecked ship. All I see was Ariana and the backpack which I tried to put in important things.
"Where are they?" I whispered. I still couldn't talk smooth.
"I don't know!" Ariana cried,I looked her and noticed she was crying for along time. " I only see Charlie and Hailey." she pointed anoter part of our wrecked ship. I saw them and they were looking at me. They didn't die and seemed healthy. I looked around to see others. Then I saw a lot of balloons on the sea.
Someone was there. I saw a handed up and it descended.
"Wait!!" I yelled and jumped into the see. I swam to the balloons and caught a waist then I felt another body. The waist was belonging to Selena and I saw Theresa. Then Charlie swam to us and got Selena in his arms.
I know it's not really time to get jealous but I can't help myself. I quckily hold Theresa. She was faint.
We found a big part of our ship and went there all together.
"Are you okay?" I felt my eyes in tears. She doesn't look fine. She tried to take a deep breath.
"I'm fine. Dont worry but Theresa.." She started crying. "I dont even know where Courtney and Alfredo is." Alfredo hugged her. Is he trying to make me jealous? If he does, he is being successful.
"Is it time to living your love?" I asked without thinking. Selena looked at me with angry eyes.
"Love?" Charlie said madly."what the hell is your problem?"
"Go fuck yourself Justin. Go and fuck yourself." Selena said. And looked away from me.
"Speak properly. What is go fuck yourself? You are the one who should do that." Hailey said.
"We are not even dating! Did you really think that I can start a relationship? Did you really think that someone can fix the heart you broke? Did you trally think that I could use peoplr to move on like you? Did you?!" Selena ignored Hailey. "My two of best friends is lost and probably dead and you talk about being jealous?" she looked at Hailey. "Then I can say whatever I want and I'm not really sorry about that. You guys are so childish."
"You all are shit you know that right?." we heard a voice and the ground shooke a little. It was Alfredo!!!
"I saved Fredo." Courtney smirked as she swiming to us. Rain stopped a few minutes ago.
"Courtney!!!!" Selena hugged Courtney tightly.
"Thanks Sel" Alfredo joked.
"Oh my god come here." They hugged. We all hugged.
"So we are stuck in the sea. This sea hasn't any end. What will we do?" Ariana asked.
"We should go south. Probably we get land less time." Theresa said.
"Where will be arrive?" I asked.
"Is it even important?  We should reach land,this is  all that matters." Alfredo answered.
"True." Hails agreed.
"Do anyone have phone?" Selena asked
"Do you really think our phones would be alive after all of this shit?" Ariana asked back.
"You are right,ugh." Selena said.
"You don't look fine,Charlie." Courtney said.
"None of us is okay. Will I have a future? A wife,my own childeren?" he said.
"We all are in the situation. You are a man,you shouldn't be like this in front of girls." Alfredo told him.
"Of course we will have these things. We shouldn't give up." Hailey said.
"Lets work this shit then." Theresa spoke.

We told girls that they should sleep. We as boys are trying to move this..thing? I don't know what I should name it.
"So I know you both don't like each others. But please forget everything here." Alfredo cut silence.
"I didn't have a big problem with Bieber. He was asking for trouble." Charlie said.
"I will shut up for Selena." I said.
"Do you think you hve right to say her name with your mounth?"
"Y-"
"Shut the fuck up." Alfredo said.
We both stopped talking but kept staring each others.
"I will sleep." Charlie said.
"Me too. If Patho have right to sleep,I will too."
"Patho?" Alfredo asked. I laughed. How can he be that stupid?
"Don't you know his surname?"
"I think you are the one who doesn't know anything. His surname is Puth,not Patho."
Shit.
"Oh." I said. "Anyway,I will sleep."
"I will save you all,its so cool." Alfredo said.
"I trust you man." I said as I lay down and I felt myself tired and sleepy. Soon,I fell asleep.

Heeeeey everyone. Hope you liked it!

THANKS FOR READING,HAVE A NICE DAY 💚💚💚