8

Johnson's POV

I don't know why i wrote that on the note.

I told him that I'm gonna be at his house later after school.

It was so stupid for me to do that. He probably doesn't want me over at his house.

"Move peep squeak." I heard a female voice say as she pushed me out of her way.

I look up and see Madison Beer.

The biggest hoe in school.

She probably slept with every boy in school. I hear almost all the guys talking about how hard they fucked her or how she gives good head.

It's quite disgusting.

Currently is lunch time and I usually sit by myself at a table outside on schools field.

It so happens that Thotison sits at the table close to mine, so I get to hear her brag about her daddy's new car and how daddy gave a black credit card.

I take my seat as usual and take my lunch out.

I take the contents out of the brown paper bag and lay them out on the table.

It's just a sandwich, a bag of pineapples and a water bottle.

I eat light lunches cause I need to lose some weight.

I also take out my calculus textbook and start to self teach. I like to be ahead of the class because it's easier doing that versus sitting in class trying to listen. Calculus is one of the hardest math classes and I can't pass if idiots keep interrupting the teacher for stupid questions.

As I'm deep into my notes I feel the table shake a little as if someone sat down.

I really didn't pay no mind to them because calculus was my main priority right now.

Every now and then I take a bite of my sandwich and a sip of my water bottle.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked.

I look up and of course it's Jack along with Matt and some other kid with long eyelashes.

"I'm self teaching." I say while looking down at the textbook.

"What subject?" Matt asked.

"Calculus." I simply say.

I assume they nodded their heads cause they didn't say anything afterwards.

"By the way, this is Sam. He also moved in with us." Jack said introducing this Sam fellow.

I smiled and gave him a quick wave and went back studying.

We sat in comfortable silence, just doing us until a female voice came up.

"What are you guys doing?" The familiar female voice said.

I look up and see Madison eyeing Jack as if he's the last piece of meat on earth.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Why are you guys sitting next to this loser? He bites." She lies as she looks at me with a devious smile.

"I do too." Jack said in a defensive tone.

"You're hot. Why won't you and your friends come sit with me and my friends? Let this nerd be by himself." She said grabbing Jack's arms trying to pull him away.

"No thanks. I like Jack, he's cool. Guys? Do you want to leave?" Jack asked looking around the table.

Everybody stayed seated and Madison just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Thanks." I say to Jack and the guys.

"For what?" Jack asked.

"For staying. You guys don't have to. Her friends are pretty and you guys are teenage boys so........" I say awkwardly breaking my sentence.

"First of all I'm gay and nah, she's a bitch." Jack said.

Matt and Sam agreed with his sentence and ate their food.

"Oh Sam and I aren't gay. We just don't go after hoes." Matt clarify.

I chuckle and get back to studying, but I don't study.

I sit there and think that I finally have friends.

<After School>

I'm finally home after Matt happily gave me a ride with the other guys.

I'm happy that I have friends.

Well I hope they're my friends and not just tolerating me.

"So when are you coming over?" Jack asked.

I totally forgot that i was suppose to hang out with him later.

"Uh give me until 5:30ish" I say going into my house.

The house is empty so I just lay there on the couch.

"Why are these kids in my life? I don't want to ruin them." I say quietly to myself.