"We'll be  engaged in other function in few hours perhaps,the next village is near." Devikaa said.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"People are happy,aren't they Devikaa?"

"Yes,indeed this is the biggest event ever and I'm lucky to experience it!"

Another function was arranged for the royal family. This village was decorated with every flowers growing in its land.

After the dancing and singing programs, meeting and greeting  the people they left for the next village.

It took five days more to visit other villages which were close to each other.

The royal family along with their entourage spent their night in camps near the villages.

Again doing the same thing, but they were pleased to see how people were happy and enthusiastic. They gathered in crowds wherever they would go, singing snappy slogans.

It was dawn ,Draupadi was in her camp ready to go to meet the people.

The people had arranged different programs for the Pandavs and the queen. Draupadi politely agreed to go even if she didn't want it ,she didn't want to stay away from her husbands.

After performing many rituals she sat down with Devikaa. Her bodyguards protected the theatre which was built in a stadium where the function was arranged.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Everyone startled, some screamed,some women started running creating a chaos.

Draupadi got up and ran to her horse, she did carry her sword. And attack must be the obvious reason for this commotion, she thought.

"Everyone split in three groups, two will bring the people in safe places and one will come with me." She rooped at her bodyguards who immediately followed each order. She looked at a worrying face.

"Roy, you'll stay with them. They need you." She said to her chief bodyguard.

"But....."

"I think I'm the queen. And Devikaa you too!" She said to Devikaa who came running after her.

Devikaa sighed," There is no way she'll listen to anyone and impossible when she determined to do something" she thinks.

"March!" She roars.

Soon she was nowhere to be seen.
Roy and Devikaa started doing their job also bringing the nearby people in safe places.

The cavalry had many advantages than the disadvantages. Whoever did the mistake of attacking the village where the Pandavs were present will have to pay the price for sure. And where there were the Pandavs, there was Draupadi!

The village was attacked by bandits.

The thieves robbing the house were attacked by the queen.

She stabbed her sword in one's chest  in her first move which surely increased the courage of her bodyguards. They too attacked fiercely matching her energy.

BOOM!

After fighting every thief,they moved in the direction of the sound which came from nearby area. They reached an open ground which looked more like an farm, a cottage near the fence was ransacked by thieves.

Pandavs were tackling the bandits,or which could be called as a planned attack of an enemy, the numbers were astounding. The soldiers were fighting hard.

The cavalry too joined increasing their strength now.

After some time the bandits numbers were lowered to thirty. The best option they had was to surrender. Hopefully it took less time for them to understand it. But some were still busy stealing things from the farm's cottage. They were too attacked and cuffed. The cottage was set ablaze by a crazy thief  who dashed the soldiers .Bheem knocked him down  with one punch later.