Smile :-)

Everyone was getting ready for the biggest event in Indraprast ever, the preparation for rajsuya yagya!

##In the courtroom of Indraprast##

"People are excited all across the realm. We must also look for the small villages around the city, jury." A minister said.

Everyone frowned.

"In fact we have planned for a tour across all Indraprast as suggested by  queen Draupadi." He continued." Around two three weeks the tour will continue. People are eager to see you,my Lord. They want to bless you. I hope you'll make their wish come true. They will be obliged to you."

There was  happiness in his eyes. Obviously everyone wanted to make this event unforgettable. And this tour was special.

Yudhishtir nodded in yes.

After the death of Jarasand almost every kingdom accepted the alignment with Indraprast. It was in their interest in every way. Indraprast was emerging as a super power next to Hastinapur in entire Aryawartha( India). Everything must be perfect for the rajsuya yagya after which Yudhishtir was going to become an emperor.

The Pandavs along with their common wife Draupadi and their entourage were to be on this tour.

Pandavs remarried to other princesses . They lived in Indraprast but in other  palace which was on the other platform of the city,this was to respect the vows given to Draupadi during their marriage which stated that no other wife of Pandavs should live where Draupadi lived. Draupadi argued that there was no need for that but of no avail. In some way the rules were maintained but also broken.

"So this is going to be exciting!" Nakul exclaimed.

Pandavs and Draupadi were on their way to dining room.

"Looks like that!" Sehdev answered.

"Hope everything goes well." Yudhishtir said.

"We are working on it,toiling actually. Hope is useless without any action and we are working." Arjun said pompously.

"But there needs to be faith. A faith to be better than before. A faith to improve."Draupadi said.

He stopped. This words are not false, he thought.

"I never thought like that. I thought that would be my famous quote. I should work on this!" He said.

Everyone giggled.

Bheem was too hungry to even listen to them, he was already munching his twentieth laddo by the time others came.

The sons of Pandavs and Draupadi, Prativirthya of Yudhishtir, Shrutsom of Bheem, Shrutkarma( also called Shurtkirti, I have a book where his name is Shrutkarma) of Arjun, Shatanik of Nakul and Shrutsen of Sehdev were in Panchal for their training. But they were to return soon for the function. Draupadi missed her children a lot.

***********************************

As planned they were on their tour. Three days past the tour. Before the tour sweets, clothes, and many goodies were distributed among the people. This year Draupadi was with Bheem. And the year was about to end after two weeks.

Looking across the forest, Draupadi says,"I miss those secret trips we had,Devikaa."

Devikaa nodded.

They travelled along with their entourage which included thousand soldiers also including cavalry,hundred bodyguards on cavalry for the queen, medical team for any emergency and of course many goodies to distribute among the people.