Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!

Start from the beginning

The nerve of this boy Austin to come and sit next to me. So what if he's my classmate, still we never talk and now he's being super friendly all of a sudden.

And Cali says that this boy is quiet. He's anything but quiet!! He is not also any mysterious type, he's a plain normal boy. I'll have to tell Cali to not to exaggerate the things.

I moved to my locker for getting books for my last class in which Cali and Jason will join me. I wonder what made this boy Austin leave Football practice to join sketch class.

Ironically, this stupid boy is a scholar and belongs to a rich family. He has all the qualities except for the fact that he's heartless and a bad boy. He's a bad boy nerd. I know it sounds weird to hear bad boy and nerd in the same line but it's true. He's also weird for me.

Bell rang and I moved to my next class which was English and we all share this class with each other. Cali, Jason, me, Max and his group, Ashley and her minions. All drama in one single class, just great.

How happy I'm, I thought sarcastically.

I moved to my class and Cali and Jason joined soon. Cali takes a seat with me and Jason behind us. I saw Nial coming along with his girlfriend. Our eyes met, he saw me and then give me a nod without smiling. I know this is all because of Austin, I hate him even more now.

"Stop drooling over him, will you?", Cali nudged me her elbow.

"I'm just staring", I reasoned out and she rolled her eyes.

Followed by a group of students the bad boys entered. Max, Mike, Rian and Austin. They roamed their eyes all around the class and when Max spotted Cali he asked his friends to sit along with us.

I saw Austin glaring at me and so did I. I gave him a hard glare, we both were so into glaring that I didn't notice that my friends were noticing us.

"What's with you two glaring each other?" Cali whispered when the boys settled in front seats before us.

"I'll tell you later", I whispered and then Mrs Martin, our teacher came and our discussion came to halt.

She is really a pretty lady and I like her more than other teachers. She reminds me of Julian, so I actually pay attention in her class.

**********

Class ended and so was the college for two days as it's Friday. We moved out of the college but before departing Cali stopped me at the gate.

"What?", I asked.

"Spill", she demanded. I sighed and told her my small yet not so sweet meeting with Austin.

She listened to me with a blank face and when I ended she said, ''He was being civil".

"Seriously, didn't you get me when I said Nial didn't pass me smile because of Williams and when I said that I hate Austin?", I asked crossing my hand.

She sighed and holds me by my shoulder as she's taller than me.

"Look, Cole. Austin was being civil. Max wanted we all to become friends so that he can spend more time with me. Please, at least for me, can't you give it a try?", she gave her best puppy look face. How can I even say no to that?

"But you do know what kinda boy Williams is?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"He'll not do any harm to you. He knows you're my best friend and I am his best friend's girlfriend", she said emphasising on word my and his.