Wonho: Biased (fluff)

y/n POV

you were chilling at monsta x's dorm on wonhos bed waiting for them to arrive. you would do this often so the members wouldnt mind really. as you waited you were fangirling over hyungwon he looked really cute in his lil froggy hat. Soon you heard the door shut and loud voices following after.

Someone walked into the room it was shownu and Wonho. But you were to busy watching videos of Kihyun you were so amazed at how good his singing is.

"Hey babe watcha doin." Wonho said as he plopped down next to you. You being mesmerized by beautiful kihyun didn't answer. So he soon started to pout

"Yahhh y/n come on pwease don't ignore me. I can sing just as well as kihyun why don't you just listen to me babe." He said wrapping his arms on your waist.

"Huh? Oh hey love I'm sorry what did you say?" You said looking up at him. He got mad and let go of you and turned away crossing his arms.

"Oppa Mianhae saranghaeyo please don't be mad you have the most beautifulest voice and the most handsomest face I've seen and the most caring guy I know arasseo don't be mad babe." I say wrapping my hands his neck and pecking his cheek.i also used oppa knowing that was his he weakness .

He looked straight it my eyes with a soft gaze and says
"How could I not forgive a beautiful angel like you. I love you y/n." He says my forehead

~AUTHOR NOTE~
I'm so done I'm so done with this btw since Wonho is my ultimate bias so gotta start off anyhoo I'm tired imma sleep night loves <3