"Alright let's play spin the bottle!" Candy looks at me trying to be devilish, "For those of you who don't know how to play, we spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss!"

"Oh I don't know I mean wouldn't it be better if we could play a board game or something..." I pretend to stutter.

She falls for it and adds, "And even better we should tape it! So who's in?"

Everyone raises their hand so I would be peer pressured into it and I finally give in after Aaron gives me a wink. Luckily he was sobering up so he didn't ruin my plan.

Now my reputation has been that I've never kissed a boy and that I'm waiting for the perfect guy because when a guy asks me out, I tell them they have to wait a month before they can kiss me or touch me romantically so they can get to know me first. It's pretty fun seeing them mess up and fail to succeed. Frankly I've never kissed anyone I actually care about or have feelings for but that's what makes it even more fun.

"So who has a bottle?" Candy asks excitedly.

I take the coke bottle out of my back and the devil glint in my eyes start to sparkle. i can start to see the fear in their eyes.

"Is it wrong that I've come prepared?" I ask innocently with a grin from ear to ear.

"To add specifics, no matter who you spin, you have to kiss them. Boy or girl. Doesn't matter if your related or not because you shouldn't be in this room if you are. Now if it's in the middle of two people you have to kiss them both. There are no back outs or passes so if you don not want to play this game leave now. If you try to back out now, you will be tied to a chair and the one who brought the bottle, me, is allowed to do anything I want." I pull my hair tie out and let my hair flow down to my back. I would defiantly rate myself at least a nine and I have no shame in it.  "Everyone in? After this we can play truth or dare."

 No one disagrees so I guess it's game time.

"Now how about Candy goes first, and we go clockwise from her."

I hand Candy the bottle and she spins it with confidence. It lands on one of the jocks. Apparently we aren't doing the camera anymore because they both get in the middle and start making out. She's obviously a great kisser and she blows him away. She looks at me and I think she's trying to show off but honestly, it was pretty hot.

In between Candy and I is one of the newer cheerleaders. She so obviously has a crush on Aaron, so I can see her hope get destroyed when it lands on Rebecca, another cheerleader. She was definantly a lip virgin so she had no idea what to do cause I guess she didn't want to have her first kiss with a girl. She backs off.

"No I just can't do this."

Her purity makes me smile because that means I can do whatever I want, "Aaron, you know what to do."

He laughs and grabs a chair, motioning for her to sit down in it. He ties her with rope loosely.

"So as you all know, if you refuse, I get to do whatever I want. To start, no cameras are allowed to film what's about to happen. For second, there will be no talk about what's about to happen unless she says it's okay to do so. After this happens anyone is allowed to leave if they do so wish to not be apart of this game anymore." I can tell the girl is scared and the guys are prepared for me to kiss her but I thought I might be nice.

I turn around to Aaron and i whisper something in his ear.

"Are you sure Gee? That's pretty important."

I give him a nod while everyone just looks at us.

I walk up to the girl and just as she closes her eyes and I'm about to kiss her, I move and let Aaron take her first kiss. It wasn't a make out or anything, just a peck.