"I didn't know you were here, I Just helped you"

"All you ever did was try and make me like you, I don't wanna be like you Micah! Why the fuck can't you realize that?"

"You rather be reckless and be banished like our dumb ass fa-"

I pushed him against the wall as I gripped his collar while my fangs shot out.

"Victor let go" Ali said and I ignored his command.

"Dad was proud of you, He thought you'd make him proud. He hoped. But he knew you were evil. He told mom the same thing and he didn't know I was listening but I was. He felt like you were evil and they turned to Skyler and I, In hope we'd stop you before you fucked up"

I let him go and he stared at me. "But it's too late. You're far gone, You let these people feed into your head and now you're not the same"

I walked towards the door and they Just watched me.

"If you leave you can bid that whole brother tittle farewell because my brother would never betray me"

I turned the doorknob and opened the door but stopped walking. "I use to think the same thing. But people tend to prove others wrong"

I shook my head and walked out shutting the door behind me even though I feel like they let me leave a little to easily.

Skyler

"These people have no respect" Alice complained as she watched some guy aim for the garbage and miss, Hitting the floor.

"Yeah, They wonder why we control their souls and kill them" Sam said and some girl walking by gave him a weird look. "Yes?! In my business"

She looked away and hurried away as I shook my head. "Why must you be so embarrassing? Be like Zane"

Zane waved at everyone that walked past him saying 'Hey' with a huge smile. They either waved back or laughed.

"He enjoys it here"

"A little too much" Zylen mumbled as he sipped from the straw in his drink.

"Why must you down everyone?"

"Maybe because I have to be around these gross animal eating beasts"

"Excuse me" A girl asked while looking at Zylen. "I'm sorry, You're Just so hot. I couldn't stop looking"

He smiled. "Awe, You're so sweet"

"I was wondering, If you'd like to maybe go out sometime? I know it's pretty pathetic-"

I sipped my drink making the sound a cup makes when it's empty. All eyes averted to me and Zylen smiled and turned back to the girl.

"I don't think I can, But I appreciate the honesty, It's cute"

"You sure?" She fetched and I rolled my eyes. "I mean, I don't really do this. And it takes a lot of courage. Can I at least give you my number in case you change your mind?"

He looked back at me and I looked at him with a straight facial expression as I ate a French fry.

"You can give me your number, It's fine"

She smiled and wrote it down on a napkin before waving goodbye shyly and walking away. I snorted and Zylen looked at me.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, Just amazed" I shrugged and Sam laughed silently to himself.

"Amazed at?"

"You, Judging Zane for being nice and you're being a little bit too nice to miss flirty freida over there"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "How you know her name was Freida?"

I rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically. "Just a hunch"

Alice looked the other direction and Sam laughed behind his fist.

"Someone seems Jealous"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're acting weird out of nowhere, Being protective"

I gasped. "Protective? Okay yeah I'm protective, Says the guy who makes me eat every guy who talks to me"

"If you don't eat you die" He said logically.

"So that's your defense? My death? Yeah great defense"

"It's not a defense it's a fact! Damn it's like dying effects your brain"

"How dare you!?"

"Hey isn't that-"

"For your information I'm smarter than you"

He laughed. "Try being born centuries ago, Then you have my intelligence"

"Yeah Skyler isn't that-"

"Newsflash ass, I was and newsflash you're the one who gets thrown against trees"

"That was a new low!"

"Skyler-"

"Maybe I should go get Micah so he can throw you again"

"Or maybe I can go get him to choke you again then I won't save you again which I seem to always do, Can you defend yourself? "

"Zylen-"

"You son of a bi-"

"Guys!" Alice and Sam yelled at the same time and I just realized people were looking at us.

I sunk in my seat and Zylen waved his hand in the air turning their heads back to the front.

"Now that you two are done fighting for no reason, Victor is here"

I sat up and watched my brother who sat on a bench resting his head in his hands clearly upset.