dangerous bond

The same day, jewel was rushing to go back to empire, cause she know her father was going to do something crazy.
When she got to empire, she ran into Becky and said "did my father come in here?"
Becky looked confused and said "your father?"
Jewel was a little mad and ran off to look for lucious and her father.
Then she saw them, talking. She went right in when Jewel came in and said "what's going on?"
Her father smiled and said "just having a friendly chat with a friend."
Lucious said "if you call this friendly."
Jewel said "oh OK, I thought it was going to be some kind of fight or something."
Her father got up and said "not this time, its only two grown men making conversation."
Her father kiss her cheek and left with his guys.
Jewel looked back at lucious and lucious just shrug his shoulders.

Later on that night, Hakeem wanted jewel to come with him to this family dinner, he said that his dad had something to the tell the family.

When they got there, jewel sat next to hakeem and said "why am I here, I'm not family."
Hakeem said "my father invited you, and plus you know your family, wifey. Jewel just smiled.
Everything was going fine until lucious said that he is marrying anika.
Cookie got up and was very mad.

She almost had nothing on.
Cookie said "do you think I wore this for a friendly get together.
Jewel could tell she was angry at lucious, but who could blam her for being mad.
Everyone watched cookie stormed out of the restaurant.
No one knew what to say.
Jewel took her glass and said "congratulations."
And just sipped her wine