The Vanishing Of Will Byers

(Y/n) pov:

I sit on Nancys bed reading a book and listening to her talk to this Fuck boy shes into. I sigh and look up to see Dustin trying to get Nancys attention, witch doesn't work so he look at me and waves to me instead. I give him a sweet smile back and wave back. Dustin looks back at Nancy.
"Hey! Nancy!" Dustin talks loud enough for Nancy to hear. Nancy stops talking and looks at Dustin. I can tell she was a little annoyed.
"Theres a pice left if you or (Y/n) want it... Sausage and pepperoni" Dustin smiles after what he said. His smile was cute not to lie. I mean ya he didnt have his teeth yet, but im sure he'll get them so.

"Hold on." Nancy said to The guy on the phone with. She walks to the door witch makes Dustin smile at her and then Nancy shuts the door right in his face.

"Nancy! Go easy on him!" I yell at her and and run to the door with my bag and put my book away running to where ever Dustin went. I stoped Dustin

"Dustin wait!" I say smiling at him "sorry about Nancy shes just tired and we have a test coming up so." I lied.

"Its fine... You want the pice of pizza?" Dustin says.

"Sure!" I say taking the pizza box.

"Well gotta go, bye (y/n)" Dustin waves at me after saying that and walks out the back door.

"Bye!" I say walking to the kitchen and taking the pice of pizza out the box and throwing the box away

"You heading home (y/n)? Its a school night and its getting dark." I turn around and see Ms.Wheelers.(a/n I think thats mikes mums last name xD)

"Oh yes! Thank you Ms.Wheelers for letting me come over and hang out with Nancy. " I say giving her a fake smile.

"No problem. Do you want one of us to drive you home?" Ms.Wheelers says kinda worried.

"No its okay.. " I always loved the night and the way the sky looked to. It was also cold at night witch its always nice to walk in the cold air.

"Okay.." Ms.Wheelers said giving me a questioning look. I wave goodbye and walk outside The house eatting my pice of pizza walking home.

-Next Day At school-

I walk in right into hell... School. I some how am able to find my way to my locker. As I go to unlock it Nancy pops up right by me.

" hey! What was last night all about. You just left and didnt say goodbye." Nancy said. I turn to her getting my books out of my locker and Sighing.

"Sorry. Just didnt want to disturb you and...well you know" I say giving Nancy a smirk witch made her smiling back at me. Then Barbara comes out of know where.

"So did he call!?" Barbara questions.

"Keep your voice down" Nacy said. Honesty I think she likes the attention.

"Well did he?" Barbara said in a low tone voice.

"I told you its not like that." Nancy smiles.

"Okay I mean yes. He likes me but not like that.. We just made out a couple times" Nancy goes to open her locker, And I laughs at what she said

"pfft a 'couple' " I say

"Shut up" Nancy says playfully.

"But really Nancy.. Your going to be so cool now it ridiculous." Barbara said saiding on the locker.

"Noo im not." Nancy said still trying to get in her locker.

"You better still hang with me.. Thats all im saying.. If you became friends with Tommy.H or Carol." Barbara says kinda worried.

"Noo gross." Nancy lookes at Barbara questionably and opens her locker. I see a note.

"Hey Nancy.. You got a little somthing." I say giggling. Nancy pulls out the note and reads it.

"You were saying" Barbara says laughing. Nancy smiles and I see her cheeks get a little red.

"Well I have to go get ready for class Have fun in the bathroom" Barbara laughs and walks away.

"What are you waiting for" I say closing my locker. Nancy closes her.

"I just have something to tell you." Nancy seemed a bit worried.

"What?" I ask.

" I think Will.. You know my brothers friend is missing." Nancy said. Now I was worried.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask again.

"Well you seem to hang with the kids more then me and get along with them better... I dont know if you knew where he is or not.. I dont even know if he is missing. It just his mom called mine and souned a bit worried. Thats all. " Nancy said sighing And walks to the bathroom waving good bye.. All I can do it hope that Will was home and wasn't 'missing'.