Dan x phil

Dudes this is a bit weird but I love these guys and won't make it really dirty, just a simple love story.

Dan was regaining his thoughts on weather or not to tell Phil how he feels. Of course Phil was his youtube senpai and best fiend nothing could change that, but almost everybody has a crush on a youtuber and Phil was Dan's. 

Dan was pacing in his room at 4:30 in the morning, this whole thing was freaking him out. Should he tell him or keep it in for another long years. He finally came to a decision and ran to the restroom, locked the door and stared in the mirror, 

"Phil i have been wanting to tell you something for while and i-i, Jesus fucking Christ man! What the hell am i doing he is my best friend and am i going to throw that all away?!" Dan was now yelling at himself in the mirror. Which awoken Phil from his beauty sleep, and heard the commotion from the restroom, he stopped to hear Dan yelling. 

"hey umm Dan are you okay?" Phil asked uncertain on what he should be asking. Dan paused and looked at the door afraid. "Damm it why was i so loud?!" Dan whisper shouted to himself.

" Dan you're  freaking me out a little" Phil stated 

" Dan just tell him.." Dan said loud enough for Phil to hear.

"Hey tell me what, you know i'm your best friend and will understand anything, even if you are a giant lizard man." Phil tried to lighten the mood, which was not working for Dan at all.

Dan sighed and opened the door to a worried Phil. "Fine but you can't freak out at all and if you do i will feed you cheese" Phil nodded and lead Dan to the leaving room.

Once they sat down, Dan faced Phil and looked him right in his delicate blue eyes and began "okay you know you are my youtube senpai a-and i want you to know that our friend ship will not change" Phil looked at Dan "OH MY GOD!!" Phil's face grew with worried and fright

"i know i know let me explain" Dan was no getting very sad.

" TELL ME HOW DID YOU GET.....PREGNANT!!!!" Phil burst into laughter at the worried Dan with an expression of WTF.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry please begin" Phil was trying to calm down from almost dying of laughter and looked at Dan who had an angry face.

"okay i'll take it seriously" Phil said looking back into Dan's eyes.

"as i was saying i don't want to ruin our friend ship but please understand , i-i like you, not as a friend but as something greater." Phil looked astonished and hugged Dan. 

"I like you too Dan, i'm so glad you said it first and no this won't ruin our friend ship, instead of you being my best friend" Dan pulled away to look at Phil " Will be my bo--" Dan smashed his lips into Phil's and pulled him closer. Phil pulled apart from Dan only being 3 cm close sharing the air between them " is that a yes" 

Dan smirked "That's a hell yes"