Sasuke x Naruto

The day was going just right for Sasuke but he noticed the fan girls were quit well distance from him and Sasuke certainly liked the peace but it was really odd. He decided to test what was going on and stripped from his shirt to reveal his toned body, to act like he was working really hard and still no girls but then noticed a bush move. He walked to the training place and began throwing kuani. When he heard the bush move again. He smirked and walked over seductively, when he noticed the orange sticking from the bush, he got furiously angry and pulled the stupid idiot from the bush.

"what were you doing IDIOT!?" Sasuke yelled at Naruto who had a very nervous smile. 

"s-sorry Sasuke i got caught up ,in uh uh trying to find Sakura" Naruto chuckled nervously still being gripped by the shirt.  Sasuke was thinking of how to hurt Naruto he then smirked. 

" So what were you doing watching me?"  Sasuke smiled. Naruto's face instantly grew red, and couldn't say a word. 

"hmmm you know that i should be angry at you for being perverted but i found a way to punish you" Sasuke smirked at the now frighten Naruto. 

The blonde didn't say a word and was to frighten of the Uchiha before you knew it he was thrown on the floor near where Sasuke was training which was like 8 feet from where Naruto was hiding. 

Sasuke appeared in front of Naruto touching his cheek softly before slowly touching his soft lips with his and pulled him closer to his body to deepen the kiss. Naruto couldn't believe what was happening, but he did have to admit that Sasuke was a great kisser. 

Sasuke slowly started to unzip the innocent blonde's orange jacket and while licking his lips for an opening which Naruto gladly accepted to have his mouth explored by Sasuke who was now turning very aggressive and the kisses where now getting more rough and Sasuke was wanting more than just french kisses he wanted all of Naruto.

 Just the thought was getting him hard, Naruto then tried to lift himself up and lifted his knee to Sasuke's growing member on accident, earning a soft moan from the Uchiha.  The two faces grew red and to kill the embarrassment Naruto pecked sasuke's lips and ran his hands on Sasuke's chest to his member making the Uchiha pant lightly while Naruto started from rubbing Sasuke over the pants now in his boxers making the Uchiha pant more loudly.

" Naruto" was all Sasuke could say before removing his and Naruto's clothes, lining himself up with Naruto' entrance. 

@

" Hey um Naruto are you a um virgin?" Sasuke asked causing the blonde to blush " um well not technically me and In- ahh Sasuke!!" Sasuke plunged himself into Naruto moaning. 

"You were saying?" Sasuke chuckled using the question to distract Naruto. "s-shut up you bastard!" Naruto whined in pain. "well here i thought that i would be your first and now you're being rude, well more punishment." Sasuke began thrusting into Naruto without letting him adjust causing Naruto to cry in more pain while Sasuke kept thrusting showing no mercy. 

"S-sasuke pplease s-stop, it hurts!" Naruto cried, "just wait you big baby" Sasuke grabbed Naruto's member making him jump. 

Soon the pain turned into pleasure and Sasuke pulled out and laid down on the ground pulling Naruto on top of him. "impress me" he seductively smirked at Naruto who had no problem and positioned himself with Sasuke's member and fully sat down on his pelvis causing the two to scream in pleasure. "N-naruto m-move" Sasuke moaned, and Naruto commanded moving at a fast pace " ah ah oh Kami !!!" Naruto yelled hitting a spot of nerves that made his whole body jump. 

" Naruto i-i'm going to c-cum" Sasuke yelled grabbing Naruto's hips.

" M-me too" Naruto moaned moving up and down Sasuke.

Sasuke then came into Naruto with one last thrust, The blue eyed ninja soon exploded all over there stomachs. Sasuke pulled out of Naruto still panting.

"Naruto?" 

"hmm?" Naruto responded.

" uh We are outside naked and pretty sure the whole village heard us" Sasuke stated a little concern.

"Well everyone properly has boners or soaked panties, and who can blame them?" Naruto joked.

" I love you idiot" Sasuke smiled kissing Naruto's forehead.

" I love you too bastard" Naruto replied.

Well i literally have no life and will have really i mean really good dreams about Sasuke now. ❤❤