Chapter ¤ 27 -Thanksgiving to remember-

Dre▶

I still can't believe what happened last night. I enjoyed myself no lie and I see why Rome said what he said. Once you get the kitty, you ain't gonna never wanna stop gettin it. Ki made me feel something I ain't never felt before and I hope I get to feel that again.

She knew what she was doing. Where to touch me, how to kiss me to get me into the mood.

Why didn't I do this before?

I see what I missed out on. Everything that happened was just replaying over and over in my head. Guess you can say a nigga sprung.

"What you over there thinking about?" Ki asked me smiling.

She knew what I was thinkin about. Don't see why she frontin.

I smiled back "Nothin."

She rolled her eyes "Now I know you lying Dre."

I chuckled "You already know. So why you askin boo?"

She came and sat down on the bed beside me. "I just wanna hear you say it. I'm not gonna brag but I must have done something right. Since you can't get your mind off of last night." she laughed. I smacked my teeth.

"You was aight."

"That's not what I heard." she smiled. I laughed and got off the bed to walk to the dresser.

"Whatever Ki."

----

"What you need help with baby?" I asked Ki, holding onto her waist standing behind her.

"I just need you to watch everything for me until I get back." she said.

Get back?

I raised my eyebrows "Where you going?"

She turned to face me. "I'm gonna go visit someone and then I'll be back ok?"

"Aight." I said eyeing her.

She just smiled and continued tending to the food she was making. I wasn't gonna ask her who she was gonna go see, cuz I never question her. But I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like who she was going to see.

I went to go sit down in the living room when Rome and Analis' came downstairs. Rome had a smile on his face, while Analis' walked into the kitchen. I eyed him.

"What the hell you so happy about?" I asked him. He smiled slyly.

Oh hell this nigga got some.

He cleared his throat looking back towards the kitchen, before looking back at me.

"I think she feelin me." he said. I shook my head.

"What you mean you think? Y'all did somethin?"

He shook his head "Nah we just messed around. She wouldn't let me hit that." he said honestly. I laughed.

"Mmhmm. Well why y'all go upstairs last night?" I questioned.

He smiled "I just wanted us to have some privacy."

I nodded and looked towards the kitchen. Ki and Analis' were giggling.

"I heard y'all leave out tho. I know what went down." he said smiling.  I smiled and shook my head avoiding his eye contact.

"I don't know what you talkin about."

"Psssh man please. I know Ki gave you some-"

"Ki did what?" Ki asked coming into the living room. Rome looked scared that he even opened his mouth. I busted out laughing at his reaction.