The Host Club

I really hope that you enjoy this chapter! I do not own Ouran High School Host Club, I only own Emiko and her father!!
__________________________

Emiko's POV

I raced home, luckily my crying had stopped but I was going to be home late and father didn't let me have any dinner if I was late.

Due to my misfortune, my dad was already home and his face was once again full of anger. I threw my stuff on the ground and walked up to him.

He grabbed my neck and started to choke me. He punched me in the gut a few times and then threw me to the ground.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a sharp kitchen knife then came back to me. He cut my clothes open and then cut my body.

The pain was horrible and what's worse was that he started to make new cuts. He made a long gash from just below my ribs all the the way down to my hips where it trailed off.

When he was finished with the cutting, he kicked and punched at me until I passed out then left to take care of some things. He always did this, he made me bleed and cry out for him to stop then finished and left me to clean up the mess.

After I made him dinner, I went up to my room to go to sleep. I didn't get to sleep till about 12, which was lucky for me since I usually don't get a chance to sleep till about 3 in the morning on the lucky occasion. Most nights I just don't, well can't sleep at all.

*The next day*

When I wake up I stretch and take a shower, just like every morning. When I get out and get dressed I see that it is already 7, time for me to wake up dad and then make him breakfast. I walk out of my room and walk down to the end of the hall where his room is.

I walked to fathers room and knocked on the door in a morse code like manner saying it was time to wake up.

"I'll be down in a moment, stop being so annoying so early this morning! You darn brat," he says the last part quietly to himself though.

I walk downstairs quickly and make breakfast, I decide to make fried fish with miso soup and rice.

After I finish he comes down and eats quickly than leaves, but not before smacking me in the face and punching me in the gut.

After I clean and put away his dishes, I head off to school yet again. 'I hope he doesn't see me today, what he saw yesterday was stupid, I'm probably the worst piano player he has ever heard,' I thought to myself.

After the familiar 30 minute walk to school, I was finally at the gates again. I walked in quietly and walked to my classroom. When I got there I sat down in the same seat as I did yesterday and read my new book.

It was about this girl who lived an incredibly lonely life and the only thing that she ever opens up to, after her parents died, was music.

She then mastered every single instrument and became famous and loved. After she became famous, she lived a long, happy life with her husband and her 3 children.

I was almost like her. After my mother died I became lonely and only opened up to the music that I loved. The only difference is that she mastered all instruments and became famous, my version of her life came to an end when my father took the freedom to play the piano away from me along with every other instrument.

Class soon started but even with my super smarts, I kept quiet. The lessons were too easy, I aced all of the assignments, quizzes, projects you name it and I could do it.

Even the teachers wanted me to skip a few more grades, of course with me being me, I refused and decided to enjoy high school life while it lasted.