Chapter 5

~Alexia's pov~
"Alex!" I heard my mom whisper yelled and held a finger to her mouth and with the same finger pointed to the sleeping Jordan by me. I carefully got up knowing it was morning and I had school. I gently crawled at the foot of the bed and slid off.

I walked to my room and changed into dark jeans and a black t-shirt. I took my gloves off and threw them onto my dresser. I took my pink brush and brushed my hair.

I brushed my teeth and walked to the front door. I put the shies I took off yesterday back on. As I was tieing the second shoe my little brother light and heavy steps stormed behind me. "By big sis!" He hugged my hip. I pit my hand on his back and hugged back.

"By Jordan," I grabbed my bag from the kitchen chair.

"Alex, honey your forgetting about breakfest," Mom looked at me.

"I'll be fine mom," I kissed her cheek.

"At least eat this," she helped up a jelly filled pastry, there was no wat I could say no. I grabbed it and bit into the soft bread.

"Bye!" I yelled with food in my mouth and opened the door.

"Bye! Be safe!" Jordan waved goodbye to me and I waved in response.

"Come on Jordan. Time for home school," I heard mom hurry Jordan to the computer. I smiled for a quick few seconds closing the front door. I walked through the grass and swung the swing slightly and walked on the grey sidewalk.

I saw someone a little bit in font of me I immediately noticed it as Zander, I could tell by his dark brown hair and back. I walked a little faster being careful to not let him hear me. When I got close I quickly put my hands on his shoulder and pushed hime slightly.

"Boo!" He sprinted just a little forward frightened and looked at me with the 'why-did-you-do-that'. I shrugged. "I didn't know you lived close to here," I walked in front of him holding the straps of my bag.

"I could say the same to you," he started walking behind me catching up to me. I shrugged.

"Well you don't need to know where I live," I looked behind to him very close to me. He rolled his eyes and walked beside me and I once again started walking. We walked in silence and the school was right in front of us.

We walked to class together. "Alexia is here early and with Zander, what did he do to her?" I rolled my eyes at their nonsense and sat in my seat.

~timeskip to the park at the end of school Alexia's pov~

I sat on the branch I always did of the willow tree until Zander showed up. We never agreed to meet up here. He sat at the roots and read a book I decided to just watch him. He did nothing but shift around and read.

He started moving again, this time he turned towards the tree trunk, laid on his back, and put his feet on the trunk. His eyes caught mine and he smiled "Sup nerd," I said lifting up my hand a little bit.

"You," he said said sarcastically.

"Alright, smart-ass nerd," I leened back for a few seconds and got back up and hoped off the tree.

"Where you going?" Zander asked.

"Home," I replied.

"Can I come over to talk about the project?" I stopped and sighed.

"Whatever, I'm not stopping for you," I started walking and I heard his shuffling from behind me.

~Zander's pov ~
I finished getting my things packed and dashed towards Alexia and followed her. We went the way I always went home. We stopped in front of the small house with the swing in front and she walked to the front door and stopped. She grabbed my cola and looked serious.

"If you even dare state at Mt little brother I will kill you," she spat out.

"W-why would I stare?" I asked while stuttering a little.

"You'll see," she opened the door and she was immediately greeted by a little boy with a prosthetic leg. "Hey Jordan," she picked him up smiling.

"Alex!!!" He hugged her tightly "i missed you so much."

"Hey Al- Oh you brought home a boy," her mom came in.

"Yeah, he's here for the project," Alexia put 'Jordan' down. He mom whispered sometging unto her ear "mom!!!" Alexia yelled. Her mom snickered.

"I made snacks," her mom pointed to the kitchen.

"Thanks mom," Alexia hugged her mom and headed to the kitchen and I followed. We grabbed a snack and sat down to talk about the project

Who knew the bad girl of our highschool could be sweet and nice...

Sorry if this chapter isn't good. I have noticed my writing has been getting a little down then it was at the beginning of this book so I will try my best to bring it back. Thanks for reading this far, bye!!!