Colifer: One Shot

Colifer: One Shot

Beep. Beep. Beep. I reached over, grabbed my phone, and turned my alarm off. Today was Comic Con, the day Oncers had been waiting for since last year's. Though I loved Comic Con, it was also a day that would cause/has caused lots of drama amongst the fandom. Ship wars start, especially amongst Swan Queen and Captain Swan. Simple seating arrangements and interview pairings often caused big fights and outbursts, not to mention photoshoot pairings. Last year, it was planned that Colin and I would have a photoshoot, but it was cancelled because of haters, as our planned engagements normally were. And, if by the grace of God our events were not cancelled, we would be hated on by about half of the fandom. It used to bother me, and I used to go with the flow because I didn't like controversy. However, today will be different.

Today, I decided I will do what I want and follow what I feel the Captain Swan fandom (and I) will enjoy...without the worry of backlash from non-Captain Swan shippers. I am tired of tip toeing around Colin just because of haters. They will always have something to say regardless of what I do.

After a few minutes of lying there, my phone started ringing, I looked to see who it was; Colin. It wasn't unusual for him to be calling me. During the days we film, I often over sleep, so he calls to wake me up and make sure I get to set. Even if he knows I'm awake, some days he'll just call to say good morning, and I still get a goofy grin each time I see his name pop up on my screen.

"Good morning Jenniferrrrr."

Colin was talking in a sing-songy voice. I laughed every time he did that.

"Why, good morning Colin."

"How's my sleepy head this morning?"

"I'm good! I can't wait for today."

"Me either, Jen. I can't wait to see you. Come to my room when you're done getting ready, alright?"

"Sounds good, I'll be there."

"See you then!"

I hung up. I pulled my covers off and saw my dress hanging. First I had hair and makeup, then our panel would start shortly after.

After about an hour, my hair and makeup team left, and I was ready to get dressed. I slipped it on, careful not to mess up my hair, which I left with a bit of natural wave and a simple side braid. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to Colin's room.

I walked down the hallway and passed Josh on the way, coming out of Colin's room it seemed. Their relationship cracked me up...

Finally I found Colin's room on the left. I knocked on the door and heard no answer.

"Colin? Colin, its Jen. Are you in there?"

Thankfully he gave me a spare room card the night before. I slid the card through the door and I was in.

"Colin I'm here, where are y-"

As I walked in, I saw Colin shirtless in the bathroom, with only his pants on. I'd seen him shirtless before, but each time, the feeling I got scared me.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were still getting ready, I'll come back later."

I tried turning around and leaving but I caught myself staring.

"Jen, staring is rude!" He started cracking up. My cheeks were flushed. He continued.

"No, don't leave. I'm just about ready love."

He buttoned up his bright blue shirt that made his eyes pop. God, he looked so handsome. When he finally came out of the bathroom fully dressed, he looked me up and down for what seemed like eternity. My heart started beating fast, and I wasn't sure why.