Headcanons

Comment on which ones you want me to do :) Also if you want one like just ask you'll probably do a better job than me tbh

Pastel!Vikk constantly wears tight-ass skinny jeans to school and Jock!Lachlan finds it really hot so he 'teases' him for wearing them and tells him that if he wears them around him again he'll flip his shit. The next day Vikk comes to school wearing a skirt and Lachlan gets even more turned on and gets pissed off, but a lil touchy feely with Vikk (wink wink)

(Actually i changed my mind i dont think i can do that one any justice so if anyone wants it -which i highly doubt they will - pm me) ✨

Punk!Lachlan accidentally knocks Pastel!Vikk's art project over and ruins it - and even though he reassures the taller that its fine, Lachlan insists on repaying him by taking Vikk on a date

Clumsy!Vikk accidentally hits Amused!Lachlan when opening his locker, resulting in a nosebleed for the older. Vikk makes him go to the nurses office, apologising all the while, despite Lachlan repeatedly telling Vikk that hes okay and needs to get to lessons - The blond soon shuts the smaller up with a kiss.

Angsty!Vikk is sat crying behind one of the older buildings one day - he is both found and taken care of by Punk!Lachlan, who originally goes there for a cigarette, but leaves with a new found although rapidly increasing crush on the small indian boy.

PrettyBoy!Lachlan and Needy!Vikk are caught making out on a sofa in the back of the library, when Pastel!Brandon and Punk!Mat discover them in their usual make-out spot. Neither couples are out yet so they swear never to tell anyone, and do rock paper scissors on who gets the sofa.

Confused!Vikk and Infatuated!Lachlan meet up instead of going to prom, both with plans to admit their feelings for each other! Shit goes down and they make babies.

Tipsy!Lachlan and Hammered!Vikk go to Jock!Mitch and Bad Boy!Jerome's party, but Vikk has one too many shots and falls out of a tree right into Lachlans arms. Then Fanboy!Preston and Needy!Rob come along and dare them to make out. Do they do it? Does Harambe come back? Does Jag!Mat come and push them in the pool!

Find out next time on "even if u request these they wont be out for weeks because i cant write!!"

finna kms

Cool cool have fun with ur lives amigos