tips;

dear lovelies who are yet to submit your forms,

here are some tips(?) brownie points(?) from me so you may have a better view of what I am looking for :)

1. the slot and the partner

this is probably the key to get you a spot in the story! remember what I have said in the teaser 1? "how well will the most contradicting people work together?"

as a major troll, I have purposefully make some slots similar to a few of the bts members. the catch is actually choosing the most opposite and non-compatible slot to your ideal partner :)

and the reason why a partner is more important is, as you have already known that the story will be focused on the travelling. therefore most interactions will be with your partner, instead of the love interest.

2. the personality and the partner

the point of Bon Voyage is actually proving that two completely different people or even a rival can have a nice and friendly relationship through understanding each other more. so different from applying for other afs, you don't really have to make your character "suitable" to any love interest. just be yourself!

3. the girl group

some information of the girl group may give you some direction when you fill in the "the most beautiful moment in life" part of the form!

the concept is school-themed, youth and fresh. aesthetic? maybe a little in terms of the so called fashion. however the music genre is country, pop or hip hop, not really the hardcore type.

someone just have to be a main guitarist. yes, we need that.

tbh if I couldn't find a suitable group name, I will legit use "Deskmates" for that, since it means, deskmates will be your best companion no matter who you are. like... you know what I mean. anyway, this means I am also very lame so help this little beep here lah

4. possibility?

you don't have to be close to me, or be my friend to get in! everyone has a fair chance, since I will be only looking at how suitable the form is. your character also doesm't have to stand out, because once you get in the story, everyone will have a spotlight yay!

I hope these tips are here for the good. thanks for reading until here! if you have previously submitted the form, and you wish to make amendments to it, please pm me beforehand! I will give you further instructions for that ;D

sorry for not mentioning anywhere earlier, minor changes may be made to the form if needed! I beg for your understanding~

5. questions

please ask me anything you want to know and I will try my very best to explain and answer you!

-- beep beep

ps. one of the slots may be already taken!♡