21

Den POV

Aly and i stayed friends for this past days. She was diffirent to the old Aly i knew, the one who's jolly, friendly, and happy go lucky turns into a quiet, serious...she was the opposite of her old version....

****

"Class dismissed," our prof said and i started collecting my stuffs. I walked to where aly is which is at back and tap her shoulder.

"What??"-aly.

"Come on, let's have lunch na...tayo nina Ate A..."-den.

"Ah...next time nalang."-aly. I pouted my lips and she looked at me.

"Please???" I pouted my lips.

"I had something to do..."-aly.

"Sige na besh... " i said with a still pouted lips and a puppy dog eyes. She sigh.

"Sige na nga, i'm hungry na din.." She said and i cheered and locked my arm on hers and dragged her to the caf were we always hang out and eat.

"Uy! Aly!!" Ella said and hug alyssa then me.

"Aly, join us..." Kiwi said and we both sat.

"Ako naman mag-oorder, anong bibilhin nyo??" Tanong ni Marge.

"Spaghetti" - "Spaghetti" aly and i both said in sync and we both looked at eachother.

"Wow ah...same time..." Ate Dzi commented.

"Ok, spaghetti, kayo??" Tanong ulit ni Marge at nung nasabi na nila, inaya ni Marge si Jirah at umalis na.

The whole Lunch, Aly was quiet and just talking when kiwi or one of us asked her...how i missed my old aly...:((

"Come on na Aly, let's go to our sub na..." I said and she nodded and we started walking. May nakasalubong kaming 3 girls who greeted Aly.

"Hey alyssa..."-1

"Hey....girlfriend mo??"-2

Alyssa didnt answer or greeted back, instead, she just smile na fake.

I just watched them passed by.

"Dont mind them." Aly command and i just looked at her and nodded.

We entered the room and all heads are on us.

"Whoa...Girlfriend mo Aly???" Tanong ni Rex na isa din sa mga mens volleyball.

I looked at alyssa and she didnt reply. She walked to the back seat at dun umupo. There is no any vacant seat pwera dun sa seat beside aly's kaya, dali-dali akong lumapit sa kanya at tumabi.

"Wow..
New love team!!" Sabi naman ng isa naming classmate and i just bowed my head cause i'm blushing...

"No. She wasnt my girlfriend. She was just a friend. And we will stayed as friend."

Alyssa POV

I said those words because Den might not feel...you know, unconfortable?? Tsaka, nakayuko na sya at namumula...she was embarassed na...and i dont want that to happen. Yeah, we had a past, pero, i know, a friendly concern itong ginagawa ko. Sakto namang dumating ung prof namin and start the class.

****

Nakakapanibago itong c Dennise...lagi kasi, lagi sya kwento nang kwento sakin...pero, pagkatapos nung class nmin hanggang ngayon, di nya ako pinapansin...ano kayang problema???

Uyy..concern si Ateng!!

Hoy! Di no!! Syempre kaibigan!!!

Talaga lang ha??? Di shing!