Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!

Start from the beginning

I packed my bag and then left my room. I traipsed downstairs and saw Kian was having his milk.

"What's my baby doing?", I cooed him. He's such a sweetheart.

"I'm drinking milk. Come and sit with me", he said and I pinched his cheeks.

"Aren't you super cute baby?", I hold him and make him sit on my lap.

"I'm a grown-up boy, sis. Don't call me cute", he pouted and I laughed at his cute antics and kissed on his cheeks.

"You're cute", I teased him and hold him tightly.

"I'm not", he wined and tried to free himself from me. He started wriggling.

"You're", I again said and started tickling him and he started laughing.

"Mom, Cole is saying I'm cute. Ask her not to call me cute", he angrily pouted and complained to Julian.

"You both stop making noise", Julian came along with my hot milkshake and toast and cereals for Cali. She's so possessive about her figure.

"But Kian is cute", I said sticking out my tongue.

"I'm not", he jumped on the ground from my lap and stomped his foot on the ground. I just laughed in response.

"How's my cute baby doing?", Cali came in meantime and cooed Kian and that boy, just look at him. He blushed and turned red seeing Cali.

"He blushed", Julian exclaimed in surprise.

"Tell me something new about it. Kian is having a crush on her", I said and Kian looked at me.

"What's crush mom?", Kian asked and Julian startled.

"Nothing. Just forget about it. Cole mind your words in front of your brother", Julian said and I sighed.

"Fine", I replied and dig into my food and Cali too munched her cereals and Kian take a seat next to Cali and kept staring at her and kept blushing.

Man, I so so love this baby!!

After breakfast, before leaving Cali pecked on Kian cheeks and he turned like a ripe tomato, he ran and hide behind Julian. That was hilarious.

At least the start of my day isn't bad!!

Biding them goodbye, we both came out and Cali make a move towards her car and I moved towards the main gate.

"Ain't you coming with me?", She asked.

"I guess you've to go your home first for your bag, so I'll go alone. Meet you at college", I said and she nodded in agreement.

I walked towards the college but since it was still thirty minutes for the start of college and today I won't be getting any free time, I thought to pay a visit to my bunny right now only.

I turned my heels and moved towards my free time space. Once reached I took out biscuits from my bag and moved towards the tree. But, today I saw a paper, again!!.

Unlike the previous day, there was no bag, the paper was kept beneath a stone at the side of the tree. I spread biscuits first for the bunny and then I picked up the paper. I glanced right and left first to check if anyone's present and when I found no one, I opened the paper.