The Aftermath (Chapt.9)

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay now?" Breaking the kiss, still hugging me.

"Yes, I am." I answered hugging him back.

"Let's forget those animals already." Kimiko-chan meant The GoM.

"Good idea." Kagami-kun said, going to the kitchen to cook dinner.

"While dinners getting prepared, Onii-chan, go show Mayuzumi-chan Nigou." Kimiko-chan said, like a mother.

"You're not staying for dinner?" I asked, sitting on Mayuzumi-kun's lap.

"I am, I'm going to rest here for a bit. Today has been a rough day."

"Okay, thanks for helping me with my cut." I said, giving her a smile.

"No problem, Onii-chan." Mayuzumi-kun carried me bridal style up stairs.

"Where's your room, Tetsu-chan?"

"Last room to the right." We than entered and turned on the colorful lights on, instead of the regular light.

"Nice room." Mayuzumi-kun put me down, closing the door behind him.

"Nothing so special." I said, opening Nigou's cage.

"He kind of looks like you." Mayuzumi-kun complimented, while sitting next to me. He was sitting with me on the floor, leaning our backs on my bed.

Mayuzumi-kun placed me on his lap again, with Nigou on mines.

"I'm glad you're okay." Mayuzumi-kun said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to walk Nigou with me?" I asked, while patting Nigou on the head.

"After this." He smirked and places me on the bed, and put Nigou in his cage.

(I wonder if you guys saw this coming. *Smirk)

"What?" I asked. Mayuzumi-kun pulled my pants off to my knees.

"Just wait a minute." Mayuzumi-kun said starting to touch my erected spot.

(It's kind of hard not to type this so sexual. Just bare with what I have)

He started sucking me, which made me moan a bit. I bit my lips, so that no one downstairs would hear.

"Mmm, you can maon. Just don't be so loud." Mayuzumi-kun said and continued pleasuring me.

"Mayuzumi-kun...I...I'm...going to..." I said in a moaning matter. He continued to such faster and harder. I held his hair, and arched my back when I released my semen in his mouth.

"Sorry I cam in you. Here, spit it here." I said panting a bit, while getting a tissue on the side of my desk.

~Gulp

"It also tastes like vanilla." Mayuzumi-kun drank my cum, while smiling at me.

"Eh...eh...you..." I widen my eyes and he lead on me for a kiss. I could taste a bit of my cum. It was embarrassing. Our tongues wrestled a bit and finished up with a simple kiss.

"I'll help you put your pants on." He said, lifting me up to buckle up my belt.

"Did it feel good, Tetsu-chan?" Mayuzumi-kun asked. Leaning on me, while I was putting Nigou his leash.

"Answer me." Mayuzumi-kun teased.

"It did." I said embarrassingly.

"Kiss." He said leaning for one.

"Cutie, let's go." He smiled while we headed outside.

"Where you guys going?" Kagami-kun asked while Mayuzumi-kun and I were putting on our shoes. Kimiko-chan was taking a nap on the couch.

"We're going for a walk. We won't take so long." I explained.

"Alright." Kagami-kun said, walking back in the kitchen. After that, we started walking.

I held Mayuzumi-kun's hand, than we walked pass some other student boys. They were staring at me with an evil smirk. They looked around my body amused. I quickly turned back and we turned, where we lost sight of them.

"Is something wrong Tetsu-chan?" Mayuzumi-kun asked.

"Yes." I answered, smiling a bit.

We walked back inside, and spotted Kimiko-chan sitting in the dining room and Kagami-kun setting the table.

"Mayuzumi-kun, help me feed Nigou." I said, removing the leash.

"Okay." I carried Nigou to the kitchen. After that, I opened a can of dog food, and Mayuzumi-kun poured water, in the water bowl.

"Eat up." I murmured to Nigou.

"Are you staying?" I asked Mayuzumi-kun.

"No, I'm fine." Mayuzumi-kun answered, while hugging me.

"You're so clingy." I said.

"I won't stop even if you don't like it." He said, kissing my neck from behind.

"That tickles." I said turning back to Mayuzumi-kun.

"You know we can see you guys!" Kagami-kun shouted and Kimiko-chan squeeled.

"So adorable!" Kimiko-chan said out loud.

"Come with me to bring Nigou in my room." I said, carrying Nigou.

"Kay." He agreed.

"I'll be back." I said, passing by the dinning room. I put Nigou in his cage, and walked Mayuzumi-kun to the door.

"See you tomorrow, I love you." I said holding his hand.

"Love you too. Bye guys!" Mayuzumi-kun said to the others and kissed me.

~After dinner

"Well, thank you for the food. I'll be going home now." Kimiko-chan said, stretching out the chair.

"Good night." Kagami-kun said while walking upstairs to the bathroom.

"Bye Kagami-chan!"

"Good night, Kimiko-chan." I said while we're standing at the door.

"Good night, Onii-chan. See you tomorrow." She said, while we she gave me kiss on the cheek.

"See you." I said slowly closing the door. I waked to the other bathroom to take a shower. After that, Kagami-kun said goodnight and we headed to our rooms.

"Goodnight, Nigou." Nigou barked and I turned off the lights.

(1364 words)