Chapter 10: The Missing Ten Dollars

Thank you guys sooo much so 1.23 K views! It means so much to me! I will be doing a Q&A (maybe) and a face reveal! So in the comments to put some questions and I might even tag some ppl for fun! Any who let's get started on the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Aphmau POV•~
After the date Aaron asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes (YASS ~Fangirls). Its been a month and we are going to tell the rest today. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan sat down on the couch and Laurence,Garroth and Travis standing. Everyone else was either on the floor or in the kitchen eating food ;-;.
"So what's the big deal" Lucinda said in her usual sly voice.
"Well Aaro-" I got interrupted by a ringing sound from Dante's phone.
"Its from Sadie!" He said and put it on speaker.
(D- Dante S- Sadie E- Everybody Ew- Every Wolf)

D- What's up

S- I have something to say.... Two things.

D- S-sure what is it?

S- I Love Uu---- nicorns *Stifles laugh*

Ew- *Laughing in the background*

D- ;-;

E- *Laughs in the background*

D- The second thing -^-

S- Know how I was 'cuddling' with chu. I actually took 10 dollars from your wallet ^u^

D- Wat 0.o

S- Bye Blue Haired Weirdo 8D

D- SAADDIEEE!!!

S- *Hangs up*

"Welp.... I LOST MY TEN DOLLARS FROM FAKE LOVE!"

"More like 60 dollars because remember the deal •u•" Garroth smirked and everyone laughing.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUU" I covered his mouth.
"We have children here ō~Ō!!" I pointed to Fangirls.
''Wut?"
"Nvm but anyway. Aaron and I are dating since last night." Kawaii~Chan started to squeal and my phone blowing up from Sadie all saying-

MAKE THE FANGIRLING STOP
IT HURRRTTTS
STAWWWPPP PLES APHMOO
THE PACK IS FREAKING OUT AND IM TRYING TO APPOINT A NEW ALPHA!!
BE BACK IN 1 MONTH IF I LIIIIIVVVEEEE

I made Kawaii~Chan calm down and Sadie saying 'Ty'. I then told about the text then everybody was happy then Laurence spoke up ''It was obvious over the month. Plus I can find other people, but not as beautiful as you" I rolled my eyes then said "You were falling for Sadie in High school" He became flustered then quickly replied with "T-that was a s-school girl crush... Y-yeah!" I rolled my eyes then asked ''Whatever". Aaron kissed me on the cheeck and I blushed, its weird how your crusah likes you back and is dating you. Its crazy, right?. I shrugged off my thought while Kawaii~Chan had her eyes wide with excitement as she took millions of pictures. Then she stopped and her tail raised hackles.
"Kawaii~Chan was focused on the Aarmau ship now since it sailed... What ship could I do.." She frowned then someone busted in screeching "SCREEEEEEEE!!! I SHIP LAURMAU!! SCREEEEE" I gasped it was..... A FANGIRL!! I bolted up to my room and called the one and only, Carl The Llama.

When I got back downstairs, THERE WERE FANGIRLS EVERYWHERE. I gasped when I saw Sadie running around trying to avoid the fangirls. She got tackled and people moved her somewhere. Then one fangirl screamed "OMFG ITS APH!!" They tackled me and shoved me into my room with Aaron and locked it...... wtaf is happening?? I jolted awake to see us in the taxi car. All of us squishing together. I shifted around a little then mumbled "What happened to mah life :|" There was a soft aggressive voice quickly replying " Fuck Fangirls ;-;" I looked down at my lap to see Sadie in her wolf form, laying on my lap. I groaned then fell back asleep... Damn You Fangirls!!

A/N- This is just a filler btw... Thanks for reading Fangirls -.-