Chapter 9: I'll Be Alright

Before the new chapter starts I wanna say this one more time- IM BACK BISHES!!. Anyway pretend the others escaped and got found by a patrol kay? Kay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau's POV•
I woke up to see Aarons abbs....wait wut. I jolted up like if a fire sent my face in fire... Wait it did. Aaron woke up to the sudden movement and I tried to get away. Till Lauren forced me back towards him.
"Nu I want my ship to sail'' I blushed harder.
" A-a-aaron a-and I-i? Pshh N-no!" Why did I studder!! It makes it obvious Aphmau!

"Suurree" she walker out of the cave. I heard her yell ''Cookies And Llamas'.
"L-lauren!" I tried to get up but soon pushed down again. I turned my head to see Aaron having his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. I'm probably a tomato right now. I hid my face in my hands while he chuckled...his sexy chuckle... Ugh shut up brain!! Aaron slowly took my arms away and pulled my face close. Then whispered in my ear 'You look like a red potato' then pulled back stairing into my amber eyes.
''H-hey!'' I snapped back
Aaron was about to chuckle again but was soon interrupted by a Silver she-wolf and a brown wolf with black details.
"Hello! I'm Moon and This is Snake!"
"Hello. I'm Aphmau and this is Aaron"
"The Alpha will like to see you" Snake sneered aggressively
"Okay..thanks for telling us"
"No problem now snake can we go on patrol pleeaassee" she padded out with snake snarling at us quietly then followed the tiny wolf.

We walked out and went to the Alpha's den getting a little lost. We called out for him and he barked 'Come in'. We walked in and couldn't belive our eyes. It was Laurence,Katelyn,Travis,Garroth,Dante,Blake,Crystal and Kawaii ~Chan! I cried a little and hugged KC and Katelyn.
"I-i thought we will never see you guys again" I muttered
"Same with you guys" Laurence came into a hug. Aaron gritted his teeth then nudged all of us off. Ripped cleared his voice for attention.
"So they are right. You guys do know each other"
"Yup! And Kawaii~Chan is happy to have other people with ears and tail like Kawaii~Chan"

"Well then. I will be sending out 1 guard wolf, 2 hunters to guide you to the closest town"

"Thank irean! It smells here" Crystal remarked. Ripped growled then padded out and howled for a meeting. We walked out and rested against the hollow rock and listened to him.

"We have 8 people that need too be escorted to Violet, the nearest town to us. Snake you are a brilliant strong wolf. You may choose two hunters to come along" he lept down and told us to get ready to leave. Then I remembered Sadie..

"Ripped! What about Sadie!?" He turned around. ''Go talk to her'' I nodded then ran to the cave and asked to see Sadie with the others questioning what happened. Aaron told them and Blake's eyes dilated with fear.
Everybody rushed to Sadie's bed where she was getting a shot. Sadie bared her fangs to wince the pain.
"Sadie?" She whipped her head towards her voice.
"Hey gu-" Blake squeezed her to death
"Sadie don't get yourself killed!"
"I...Almost did back in Highschool" she struggled to catch a deep breath
"WHAT"
"Halp...Pepper...Please" she glanced at a black male wolf
"Alright get away from her" He snapped

Everybody snickered at the three arguing then Sadie explained how she got irritated and got shot. She lifted up her T-shirt to show a 'x' marked stitch near her bellybutton.

"Wow" Is basically everyone said.
"Well come on were leaving" Sadie looked up
"I'm staying"
'W-why!?"
"My father is on his 2nd last life. I wanna be here if he dies. Its a wolf thing.. Kawaii~Chan will kinda understand right?"

"Mmhm Its a natural instinct for meifw'as and Lu'pines to be near their family if there close to death" She smiled

"Don't worry! I'll come back whenever get over the greif stage"

"Sadie~Sama his long is that? For meifw'as its about a week"

"About 2 or 3 months"

"W-what!?" Blake blurted out

"Its true now shoo. You can visit in the future. Her shots are about to take af-"

"Wooo I see narwhaaallss" Sadie spun around

"Affect" he sighed and laid her down "Go. There waiting for you"

We walked out.

•Laurence POV•
I got nudged off of Aphmau and pushed back along with Garroth. Whats wrong with him?

•Garroth POV•
I got pushed near Laurence by Aaron. Wth man. Does he like her? No.. I already lost Sprinkles I can't loose her!

•Blake's POV•
2 or 3 months..... No...

Kawaii~Chan's POV•
Ekk The way Aaron~Kun pushed Laurence~Kun and Garroth~Kun OH and how Blake~Kun hugged Sadie~Sama! Hehe Ships are going to sail! But Crystal~Chan does look mad.

Katelyn's POV•
That stitching must've hurt without any numn gel on it.

•Crystal's POV•
She's trying steal my boyfriend!! That little bish.

•Aaron POV•
~~~Time Skip When They Get Home ~~~
I laid down onto Aphmau's couch and then suddenly remember. Its 4th of July, I bolted up and ran straight to my house planning something special for Aphmau. I got a call from Aphmau but I ignored it.
~~~Time Skip When Everything's Done~~
I finished. I finally set up everything now time to give her note . I walked stealthy to Aphmau's door. Katelyn answered it, I told her to give this to Aphmau then walked away. I put on a american flag T-shirt and my ripped black jeans. I grabbed my car keys and got in my car. I drove to the hill where I set up our spot at. I parked my car and waited for Aphmau. Aphmau soon came in a stunning purple , blueish dress.

 Aphmau soon came in a stunning purple , blueish dress

I gasped at the sight and she blushed. I blindfolded her and took her hand. I led her past two tress that have leaves draped down like curtains. I pulled them back and set her down on a black fuzzy blanket. I turned on the fairy lights and let the leaves fall back down tot there original place. I took off the blindfold and let her look at the beautiful sight. We heard a load boom. I looked in front of us and saw the fireworks go off. I sat next to Aphmau and pulled her closer by her waist. It was near the end and they were starting the grand finale. I looked at her, she looked at me. I gripped her chin then muttered '' I love you, Aphmau" and kissed her. In the background Kawaii~Chan was snapping pictures and the last two fireworks were Red and Purple.

Word- 1158