Three

Louis's Pov 

" Tell me again that why can't I drop you at the airport? " I said, forcefully closing her titanic luggage, god damn she sure did pack a lot.

" Honey, you don't have to worry, Oliver will be with me anyways. " She smiled, reaching the bags from the ground, walking outside of the room.

Yea, I hate that olive dude.

" Plus, I can't leave Harry alone here. " She added.

Harry? Wasn't his name Henry?

We were at Gemma's house and she had to leave in 10 minutes or she might get late. No matter how much I'll miss her and want to tape her down and not let her go, she needed to go. I know she wanted to go Paris, she planned that her whole life.

" Okay, at least let me bring these to your car? " I asked ,she smiled and nodded.

Carefully, walking down the stairs I saw that Harry boy at the end of the stairs, he got some really curly hair, though. I gave him a tight smile knowing that I would be spending 3 months with this little kid.

He didn't smile back damn this kid is salty.  He just watched me as I brought Gemma's luggage to her car.

Yea, that's why I hated kids so much, these annoying kids are so foolish and stupid to even deal with.

The Olive guy was in the car, he looked like he was so ready to leave and I wanted to punch his perfect face so bad, even thought Gemma claims He is a faggot but he's always glued around Gemma so much , I hate it.

" Hey, wassup Man? " The Olive guy got out of the car and helped me with the bags.

" Nothing much, Olive what about you? " I didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, especially him.

" It's Oliver. " He laughed , I gave him the tight smile again, yea bro go cry me a river.

I took a deep breath and turned to the Olive guy and said.

" Take good care of her, or I will beat the shit out of you. " I was serious.

" Sure. " He laughed, he thought I was joking, but I wasn't.

I then watched Gemma getting the last bags and walked out of the house, she talked to Harry for a while and kissed her cheeks.

" Please, Please, take good care of Harry, no matter what. Keep him out of danger, Please Louis. The keys and everything else is in, I already told you what to do and what not to. I will skype once in a week okay? " I only nodded, I didn't want her to leave.

She hugged me and said " I love you Louis, Please take good care of Harry, I love him too. " She whispered.

" I will, I love you too.  " I whispered back.

She gave Harry one last hug and kiss and went inside the car, I didn't want her to go but I couldn't do anything. I watched her car slowly drifting away until I couldn't see the car's shadow anymore.

Fuck, I miss her already.

I didn't realize that Harry was also there until I heard small footsteps of him getting back into the house. I followed him because I had nothing else to do.

Harry went into his room without saying a word and I went to Gemma's room since I will be staying there.

Before I hopped into the bed, I remembered that Gemma gave me a list of things to remember when taking care of Harry, which I lied that I had already read it.

THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT :

1. Give him proper meal ( 3 meals )

2. No snacks at midnight

3. Harry gets really bad nightmare sometimes.

4. Harry should always go to school.

5. Wake Harry up at 7 every morning.

6. Harry likes Kale.

7. Don't feed Harry food that are too spicy.

8. Remind Harry to shower, he always forgets it.

9. Harry kinda gets soap in his eyes when he showers.

10. Don't take out Harry after 10.

11. Don't let Harry hung out with your friends, he's too young to know all that.

12. Don't invite anyone over, I'll kill you Louis ♡

13. Please take care of him, I love him so much.

                                                                                           Gemma x

The first thing that came into my mind was " Is he 8 or 16? He's a teenager, he should know how to take care of himself! "

Gosh, this is going to be so annoying. What a fucking brat.

I then got up from the sofa since was seven at night and I was craving for food and needed to feed Henry too. I first gently knocked his door and waited for 10 seconds but there was not a single reply . I then knocked the door a little bit harder till I got a reply.

" Wha-t? " His voice cracked.

".... You okay kiddo? " Was he crying?

" Y-ea, kinda..." He replied.

" Okay get your ass out, we are going out to eat. "