Chapter 3

Luke eventually descended from upstairs and took a seat on the opposite side of Michael. He slid a packet of paper across the table to him.

"The only pages you really need to read is the Rules, Punishments and Rewards."

Michael nodded and flipped through the packet until his eyes caught the words he was looking for. "Now, the rules are pretty straightforward. They should be easy to follow so hopefully there won't be many punishments." Luke winked and Michael giggled, reading the through the rules.

Rules
- Always refer to your dominant as 'Daddy'
- Never talk back to Daddy
- Do not disobey Daddy
- Never touch anyone else sexually besides Daddy
- Do not swear
- Never touch yourself without Daddy's permission
- Respect higher authority
- Tell Daddy if you feel uncomfortable before or during any sexual act

When Michael was done reading he nodded his head in understanding and signed the line at the bottom of the page. He flipped the paper over and looked over the punishments and rewards.

"Before you read the punishments, I want you to cross out any you are uncomfortable with." Luke spoke. Michael nodded and began reading again.

Punishments
- Spanking
- Orgasm Denial
- Cock Ring
- Public Humiliation
- Overstimulation
- Isolation

Michael quickly crossed out Public Humiliation and put a big 'x' over Isolation. He never liked being alone. Luke nodded as he watched Michael flip the page again.

Rewards
- Spanking
- Role Play
- Double Penetration
- Ice Play
- Toys

Michael smiled as he read 'Toys'. He signed again at the bottom of the paper and closed the packet.

"Now that you know the rules, the real fun can begin." Luke winks and Michael blushes a deep red. He was so glad that his Daddy was nice to him and treated him well. He didn't know what he would do if an old man like Mark bought him.

The little boy was pulled out from his chair and he was being led to the living room. "Do you just want to watch a movie for now? It's pretty late." Luke says as he checks his watch.

Michael shook his head in embarrassment. "Mikey tired, Daddy." He had a long day from the start, having to get ready for Auction Night, from transitioning into a whole new home that was very different from his past houses.

The older man chuckled and nodded. "Alright, Darling, let's get you to bed."

Michael climbed the giant staircase and walked into his new room. He crawled into his soft, fluffy comforter and buried himself underneath it. Luke silently cooed when he could see a tuft of lilac hair and the boy's face pop out from underneath the covers.

The small boy yawned out a faint, "Goodnight, Daddy."

He walked over to the side of the bed and bent down. He gave his new sub a tender kiss on his forehead before saying, "Goodnight, my little submissive."

---

Short chapter I know, but I had to make it short for it to work out the way it did, I hope you're all enjoying this story bc I'm having a lot of fun writing it

Don't forget to comment and vote!!