"He's in room 1034 on the 10th floor."She said waving her perfectly manicured hand around. We went to the elevator and went up to the 10th floor. We looked for room 1034 when Braydon found it he stormed in the room and was about to lung on Zach but me and Jackson stopped him before anything could happen.

"Braydon calm the fuck down! Why are you even mad at him?!"I said to him.

"Little bastard! Where is she!?"Braydon screamed at Zach.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know! I tried saving them but I got fucking stabbed!"Zach screamed at Braydon.

"You should've died and not her!"Braydon screamed.

"You would've never known she was murdered if I was never there so shut up Jackson!"Braydon flew out of our hold and attacked Zach.Luckily Zach still had his clothes on and a patch where he was stabbed.

"Braydon, what the fuck are you doing!?"Jahyla said. Lizzie jumped on Braydon's back making him loose his loose his balance and he fell on a chair.Lizzie sat on Braydon making him sit still. Jahyla pushed Zach down on the bed and sat on him and the 2 guys just glared at each other, while the 2 girls glared at us.

"Uhhh hello! We just stopped 2 guys from killing each other and you 3 are still standing there like a bunch of idiots!"Jahyla screamed at us.

"Well you handled it pretty well."Jackson said with a smirk. She then smacked him on the head and did the same to us.

"Ow! Lizzie what the hell!?"Esteban screamed.She rolled her eyes and grabbed Jahyla.

"We're leaving.Bye!"Liz said and walked out slamming the door.

"Why were you guys fighting?"Esteban asked breaking the tension between us.

"When Zach was in Arizona he met Sky and then me and blah blah you know the story.If not ask Lizzie she knows this too.Lizzie had a sister she didn't know about and I dated her and Zach and her were best friends,basically siblings. Zach was working as a drug dealer and still is.One day Olivia, that was her name, followed Zach and Michael kidnapped her when Michael found her sneaking around his territory.She was killed before Zach even noticed her."Braydon explained the whole time glaring at Zach.

"How was I supposed to fucking know Olivia was gonna follow me?"

"You knew Olivia was fucking stubborn!"

"And that's supposed to make it ok for you to make me feel worse than I already am?!"

"She was my fucking girlfriend!"

"And she was my fucking best friend!"Zach yelled.The 2 just kept on yelling at each other until I snapped.I went out the room and to the front desk.I grabbed the tape and went back into the room to hear the 2 boys face to face still yelling at each other. I pushed Braydon down and put tape on his mouth and taped him to the chair. I taped Zach to the bed and taped his mouth shut.

"Do you guys realize this has nothing to do with Skyler?!You're just gonna loose another girl in your life!"I screamed at them.I yanked the tape off their mouths and threw it away.

"You can get out the tape yourselves.I'm gonna go find the girls."I mumbled and was about to walk out until all of our phones rang.We checked them and everything in me just went red.

"I'm gonna kill him."Braydon said.I started shaking with rage and anger and punched the wall making a whole.I turned around and grabbed Zach by his collar.

"Where do you drop off Michael's drug?"I growled out getting an idea in my head. 

"At an abandoned warehouse outside of town. There's about 3 of them outside of town and he chooses which one he wants to meet at."Zach said his eyes piercing through mine.