*•*ONE*•*

First day of high school. Rey was looking forward to this day. She has always been homeschooled, so she was kinda nervous.

As I Walked up the steps to Empire, I ran it to someone, causing me to drop all of my books. "I am so sorry." The tall dark haired boy looked down at me, not helping me pick my things up

"Watch were your going, kid." I scoffed at him, and continued to pick my things up. I kept walking up the stairs, until another boy came over to me.

"Are you ok? I saw what happened. He's up to no good" the boy said. He seemed nicer than the other guy. "I'm Finn." "I'm Rey" I responded. This was honestly not how I thought high school would be.

"So your a freshman right?" "Yep. Are you?" He nodded. "Can I see your schedule?" "Yea sure!" I looked through my things, and finally found it so I handed it to him, and turns out, we have the same classes, except 4th period.

"What's your locker number?" I checked the paper that I was given a week before today, and told him. "726. What's yours?" "723. Want me to show you were it is?" I nodded and we went looking for it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

3rd period ended, and everyone rushed out to there next class. My next class was with Mr. Skywalker, the history teacher.

3rd period was downstairs, But 4th was all the way upstairs and across the school, so that means I might be late. Great.

As soon as I got there, the bell rang. Every seat was taken, except one. And it was right next to that kid from this morning.

I took my seat, and the teacher started calling out names. "Poe Dameron?" "Here." "Ben solo?" "My name is Kylo Ren" so that's his name? Kylo Ren... Sketchy.

"Today we will start a big project. It won't be due for 2 months, but you must start today. I am passing out a sheet of paper that has your partners name on it. You will be doing a big report on the history of the ancient Jedi's. You will choose one person, and build their Lightsaber. Details are on the paper."

All the papers were passed out, and the last one went to me. I looked at the top, and it had his name on it. Kylo Ren. Awesome.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

4th period bell rang, and everyone left. As I was heading to my next class, Kylo came up to me.

"Go to my house at 6 pm so we can start on the project. Don't be late" he handed me his address and walked off.

A/N really hope you guys enjoyed! I will try to update every day, but idk. Bye padawans!!