1

"Alright let's start with me then you can go and then we will go from left to right."  I say as point to a man with over gelled hair in front of me and speak to the circle around me.
"My name is Brielle I am going to be your guidance councilor. I will be helping you get over your addictions. This is a four step program. First step we stay inside this building for two months complete without all the items you are addicted to. May it be drugs alcohol or anything else you will not be finding it any where in here. Second step, I will pair you up with a buddy from this group and send you back to your homes. I will check on you every other day for two months to make sure things are going well. Step three, those who fail step two are sent back to me in the building for another month, while the ones who pass will under go the same step as step two without my every other day inspection, but you will revive one at the end of the month. Step four, freedom for those who pass step three. Those who fail, back to step one for one more month." I look at everyone making sure they all were listening. "Understood?" A couple of the patients nod and the rest let out an unenthusiastic yes. "You may start now, speak your name age addiction and three facts about yourself."

The man with the gelled hair stands up. "Hi my name is Tyler, Tyler Alvarez. I'm 39. I am... I am addicted to heroin." Tyler stares at the floor and taps his foot over and over. "I guess Hobbies....i like long boarding. Job I am a plumber." He laughs a bit and shakes his head still looking at the floor.  "And I am I hype beast, just some one who wears a hella lot of merch." he sits down and looks to his left. "Next." I say looking into the icey blue eyes of a girl with a hell a lot of hair. She stands up with her posture at its best. "My name is Sheyla Perez. I am 27 years of age. I am an addict to prescription drugs. My parents died when I was 15, I shamefully admit to say I suffer from OCD, and I am a graduate of Stanford University. I majored in Psychology." She takes her seat and the tall man with quite attractive features stands up. "Hey, I'm Giovanni Boswell. 30, hooked on that liquid God. You may know it as alcohol. And...." He looks at the Sheyla winks at her, and back at me. "I'm hot, sexy, and sweet." He smirks and sits back down. Oh my what a humiliation. I notice Tyler make eye contact with him and shoot finger guns as he replies with the same motion. I sigh and turn to the last patient.  A small body with short hair and dark eyes. They don't stand up and say extremely fast. "I'm Cameron, 25, I'm addict to self harm, I like heavy metal, being alone and, to paint." I nod and address the whole group.  "I will sit back for a couple minutes and allow you to get acquainted. After that I will show you to your rooms." I pull a chair aside from the group and sit down. I observe the group for a while just to pick up some things about their personalities. The tall one seems to enjoy the company of Tyler, they seem to be enjoying their selves for an addict camp. Sheyla and Cameron are just staring at each other. Sheyla attempts a couple conversations but ends up standing up and walking over to the men after getting a response that leads to simply nothing. She probably got frustrated. The men talk loudly laughing as Sheyla seems to have trouble following along. They're too stupid for her hehe.
(ten minutes later)
"Alright everyone follow me to your rooms." I stand up and open a door at the end of the room leading to a hallway lit by bright hospital like lights. The group walks in of the order Sheyla Giovanni Tyler and Cameron. "Sheyla room one." "Giovanni room two." he looks at me and smirks. "Call me gio cup cakes. " I give him a straight face and continue "Tyler three and Cameron six." They walk into their rooms but Cameron stops at the door in front of theirs. "M..miss. why is it a padded cell. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy." I walk over to Cameron and slightly bend over to the patients short height. "You're here because you hurt yourself. And in there you can't hurt yourself with anything. So it's what's best." The patient nods and walks in taking a seat on the bed. Now to check them all.
I knock on Tyler's door and enter. I walk in on him getting to know the room. "I need to check you for anything that may contribute to your addiction." he looks at me a bit worried. I put on a pair of rubber gloves and ask him to open his bag. He does so and I end up finding two needles and a supply just enough for one month in my opinion. I place that in a special compartment of my brief case. "How long would this supply last you?" He sits down on the bed and looks away.  " A week or two.." "You must have a high tolerance." "Yeah. I guess I do." I stand up. "I need to check you now." "Oh I'm clean miss." "Call me Brielle and stand against with your legs and arms apart please." "Hmm okayyyy." He does what I ask and pat him down. As he said he's clean. "Do you have any Heroin in your system?" "No the flyer says you have to be two days clean to get in so nothing is in your system." "Good thank you for your time." I exit the room and repeat this action with the rest of the group. With Giovanni I found a a case of beer. Sheyla had her prescriptions, I'll have to give her those for when she needs them, I'll make sure not to give them to her as she took them. Cameron had four blades of four different kinds and a little box of matches.
This group. This one will be fun.