Tristan imagine for @ya-dats-me

Personal for @ya-dats-me . Hope you like it xx

Brinlis POV
I was currently at my best friend Connors house playing the Xbox. The rest of the boys were coming round for the day just to hang out. I got along well with them all except Tristan. I have nothing against him, in fact i guess i kind of like him as more than a friend, but he doesnt seem to like me at all. He is always really harsh when he talks to me and never includes me in anything. My thoughts were soon interrupted when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," said Con as he went to answer the door. I stood up and prepared myself to deal with Tristan and his hateful comments.
"Hey Brinli," said Brad as he engulfed me in a tight hug.
"Hey B," cheered James as he also hugged me.
Next to enter the room was Tris. He just walked straight past me, bumping my shoulder as he went. I let out a sigh and sat beside James. We were talking about french bulldogs when we were rudely interrupted by Tris.
"Why does she need to be here," he said randomly.
"Because she is my best friend," Con defended me. Tris just scoffed at Cons answer and turned his attention back to his phone. I stood up quietly, not wanting to attract too much attention, and hurried up the stairs to the bathroom. Once the door was locked i let the tears fall. What have i ever done to make him hate me so much? Why do i have feelings for him when he is so mean to me?
"Brinli, you ok?" Brads voiced called from the other side of the door.
"Yeah im fine," i lied. "I'll be down in a minute."
I waited for Brad to go back downstairs before splashing my face with cold water and drying it off. Once i had a quick look in the mirror i headed back downstairs to the living room. Before i opened the door i heard James say something that took me by surprise.
"Why are you so mean to her when you like her."
What did he mean by that.
"She likes you too you know," added Con. I felt myself blush. Now Tris knows i like him. Well thats just great. I decided i had heard enough and i entered the room as if nothing had happened.
"So what we doing?" I asked, plopping down beside James once again on the sofa.
"We were actually just going to jump out for pizza," said Brad. "But Tris said he would wait here with you."
My eyes went wide, as did Tristans. There was no way in this world that i was staying alone with Tris.
"Why cant i come," i whined.
"Because, i dont trust Tris to stay here on his own," laughed Con. I sighed in defeat and slumped back in my seat. The three boys headed out to Cons car leaving myself and Tristan alone in awkward silence.
"I know you like me," he blurted out.
"How do you know," i snapped, pretending i hadnt heard the boys previous conversation.
"Con told me earlier."
"Well he had no right to! Thats my business. Now go ahead and make all the comments you like," i huffed.
"Well, truth is i like you too."
I was absolutely stunned by what he just said. He must be messing with me.
"B-but you h-hate me," i stuttered, unable to comprehend what was happening.
"I never have hated you. I just didnt want you to know i liked you because i didnt think you felt the same," he explained.
"Im really, really sorry for all the horrible things ive said or done to you," he continued.
"Its ok. I guess its all sorted now," i said.
"I really am sorry though. Come here," he said gesturing for me to sit beside him on the couch. I cuddled into his side and we flicked through the tv channels. We ended up watching some random comedy movie that was on one of the channels. We spent the rest of the night cuddled on the couch watching movies. The boys came back with the pizza and we all just had a movie night together.