Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

Start from the beginning

Sometimes I did still think of him as a little kid, but one look at the hunk beside me was enough proof that I was mistaken. He was a young man, and he was hot enough to melt any girl's heart.

I blushed. "You're really hot," I said, not meeting his gaze. "Too hot to want an old lady like me."

"Rhia, will you stop referring to yourself as an 'old lady?' You aren't even thirty yet. And you, well, you know how much I've always liked you. I don't have a memory of you that's not filled with some type of adoration. I can't be in the same room as you and not feel something. You are beautiful on the inside and the outside. If you were sixty, I think I still might want you," he confessed. "Oh, but I'll prove to you tomorrow that you definitely have what it takes to turn me on." He winked.

On impulse, I reached over and hugged him. I found I was having trouble letting go. He felt so nice in my arms. I could feel traces of his biceps, and my chest was pressed against his. Beside that, though, I felt comfortable. I had hugged Dane on a few occasions, and it hadn't felt like this. Dane and I were two separate bodies, pressed against one another. It seemed like Max and I were trying to occupy the same location in space, and were somehow succeeding.

"Rhee," Max squeaked, "it might be a good idea to let go now."

Oops. Things had gotten ahead of me. "Sorry," I mumbled, pulling back from him, unable to look him in the eye.

"I think I'm going to go to bed now," Max said suddenly, walking quickly toward Bria's room, where he'd be sleeping tonight. I was bummed. I had hoped we could watch a movie or talk a little more. Maybe he wanted to make it clear that this was a one time thing, and that we couldn't be buddies afterwards.

"Okay, goodnight," I said glumly, walking into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I washed up and brushed my teeth. I took my contacts out and peed. I left the bathroom, and walked to my room. I was rummaging through my PJ's, trying to find a suitable pair. Max would be seeing me in them in the morning. I had no sexy lingerie, but I hoped to at least find a set that matched and had no visible stains on them. I found a nice green shorts and tank combination with a blue elephant and yellow giraffe print. Somewhat childish, but it would have to do. I turned around, to walk toward my queen-sized bed so that I could change, and screamed.

There was Max, standing in front of me, wearing a grey beater and his jeans. He didn't respond to my scream. His eyes looked kind of wild, and he was staring right at me. "Do you think we could do this thing tonight?" he asked. "I'm lying in there, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not real sure what's going on with me right now, but I think it would really help if I could BE with you, if you catch my drift."

He was actually sweating. Changes in plans didn't go well with me, but I could handle this. I had really been looking forward to doing this tomorrow, but if he wanted to get it over with early, I would cooperate. Maybe Katie called and asked him to come home tomorrow, I thought, and the sooner he gets losing his virginity out of the way, the sooner he can have sex with her. That thought made me angry, but I tried to conceal it.

"I guess," I said, meeting his gaze. The intensity with which he was looking back at me turned me on. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad change in plans after all. "I mean, if you want to go home tomorrow instead of Sunday, it would be much better to do......" he began walking toward me "this........" his lips were on my neck "to...uh....night," I squeaked, stifling the moan that was trying to escape my lips as he nibbled on my neck.

I was on sensory overload. He had altered the plans, now his warm, hot, sensuous lips were kissing my neck, now my shoulder, and they were getting lower by the second. I didn't know if I should moan in pleasure like my body wanted me to, or laugh out loud like my brain was telling me I should. Oooh, now he was taking my shirt off, and was trailing kisses down my stomach. Waves of pleasure ran through my body. My shirt was momentarily stuck on my head, and we both fumbled to get it off. I concealed a giggle, afraid to interrupt him. His kisses were getting lower, heading too far south for my comfort. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to the floor. He was reaching for my underwear (thank goodness I had worn a bikini pair today), when I stopped him.