CHAPTER 2

AIDO'S POV

It had been a week since my encounter with the wolf-boy and the summer festival was coming, unfortunately this meant the clinic would be closed and I'd be forced to hunt. I have never enjoyed hunting people so I made my way out into the nearby forest. I could hear and smell the animals around me as I entered the thick forest. My eyes changed to their scarlet color and I set out after my target. 

After a few hours the moon was high in the sky when a new scent entered my nose. 'A werewolf! There shouldn't be any this close to the city!'

I turned towards the smell and saw an auburn wolf staring at me. 'He seems familiar....' Then it hit me; he was the same wolf kid from the clinic! I slowly walked towards him but with every step I took he backed up.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you big puppy. I just want to talk." I tried to get closer but he bolted in the opposite direction.

AKIRO'S POV

Why is he in the woods, what is he doing here? I ran, I don't want him to catch me but I could hear him, he was right behind me. I ran faster but how can I out run a vampire? I started panicking but then I heard a howl. My pack was coming! They must have smelled him. I stopped and turned, and there he was. Him and his deep red eyes.

AIDO'S POV

Akiro suddenly stopped and I could smell a pack of werewolves closing in on me. I turned back to him, " I really just want to talk, please come to my work tomorrow. It's important..." 

I opened my mouth to say more but I could tell the pack was closing in on me so I ran at full speed away, disappearing in a flash. I would have given anything to see his reaction when he realized I could have caught him at any time.

AKIRO'S POV

When I woke up the next morning I thought about yesterday's events and decided to go talk to Aido. I walk to the clinic and when I got inside I sat in the waiting room. I was waiting for about one hour before he came out.

"Follow me." I got up and went back into a white room.

"You can sit if you'd like," Aido said and gestured to the chair in the middle of the room. 

"No thank you. I'll stand," I said and walked over to the far side of the room. I looked at Aido and he looked like he was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. 

"I'm here, so go on. What did you want to talk about?"

AIDO'S POV

I looked into Akiro's green eyes, I had told him to come here but now I was a bit hesitant to talk to him. 

"Um...*sigh* thank you for coming. I know you don't like me, but I wanted to know if you could do me a favor. Of course you can ask something of me as well....I wanted to know if you could donate a small bit of your blood. I know that sounds unreasonable but ever since I smelled it I can't stop thinking about it...." I paused, looking for the right words, "My thirst seems to be growing and I'm having a hard time controlling it. Please, just a small amount will do...."

AKIRO'S POV

"WHAT!" I exclaimed in horror, "That's what you want, my blood. Do you even know what you're asking?" 

My head started pounding.  'My blood...I can't let him have my blood, that is a disgrace to me and my pack. I won't be bowing down to a vampire!

AIDO'S POV

"I'm not asking you to become my property, and I'm not asking you to do this more than once. I just need a taste." I starred him down and saw him start panicking, his eyes darting towards the door. I rushed to the door and blocked his path.

"There are only two options here Akiro, and I don't think you'll like option two..."

AKIRO'S POV

I looked at Aido, his face was serious. When I looked into his eyes I noticed that they had turned red. My heart started pounding in my ears as I just stared back at him.

"Fine....but only once, vampire." I muttered in defeat.

AIDO'S POV

I smiled in victory. I slowly walked over to Akiro and grabbed his shoulders gently. I leaned in and whispered softly in his ear, "Would you rather have me drink from you or gather blood from you the boring way?" I snickered a bit at how nervous he was.

AKIRO'S POV

I looked at Aido determined to sound stronger than I felt, "I would rather you drink from me. I'm not a big fan of needles, but will you be able to control yourself not to drink all my blood?" 

I looked straight into his scarlet eyes, "Because I need to know."

AIDO'S POV

I smiled as my fangs peaked out from underneath my lips, "I won't drain all your blood wolf, but I can't promise I won't lose control. If I do, there's a simple trick to stop me. Just tickle me, my sides are fairly effective. It snaps me out of 'feeding' mode." I leaned in close to his neck. 

"Ready?" I didn't wait for a response as I sunk my fangs into his flesh eagerly, his delicious blood filling my mouth. I moaned slightly at the amazing taste, it was sweet and went down smooth.

I felt a tug in my gut and cursed at myself a bit, there was no way I'd only drink this blood once. I needed more.

AKIRO'S POV

I felt his fangs go into me with little effort; like a hot knife slicing into butter. It hurt a little at first, but then it felt kind good. Wait, what am I thinking? 

"Ahhh..." I moaned. He must of heard me because I could feel his fangs go in deeper, and for some reason I didn't want him to stop. I threaded my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

AIDO'S POV

I held Akiro as close as I could, his moans encouraging me to keep going, but I knew if I didn't stop soon I'd kill him. I reluctantly pulled my fangs out and licked his wound. I continued to hold him close, not yet ready to let him go. 

"Akiro..."

AKIRO'S POV

As Aido pulled away, I heard him call my name. I looked at him but everything was fading to black. The last thing I could remember was Aido rushing in to catch me.

AIDO'S POV

'Shit!'

I rushed to catch Akiro as he collapsed. I fell to the floor with him in my arms and I noticed his wound hadn't stopped bleeding. 

'Fuck..!' 

I picked him up and sat him down in the chair next to us and rushed to the back to find some bandages. I patched him up but felt bad for draining him so much. 

'Crap. I don't even know where the kid lives...' I decided to take him home with me, I couldn't just leave him here.

EDITED