Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)

Start from the beginning

~Half an hour

"Thank you for the food, Kagami-kun." We both said.

"You're welcome, anyways let's go now."

"Hey, it might rain later. So make sure that today you wear a hoody instead, Onii-chan."

"Alright." After I grabbed a hoody and my wallet, we went straight to the outlet and stayed there for more than an hour.

~7:00am

Generation of Miracles

"Come in." Akashi commanded.

"Akashi-chii!" -Kise

"We're all here Akashi." -Midorima

"Instead of going to Tokyo next week. We are leaving at 8."

"Why do early Aka-chin?" -Murasakibara

"We don't know if Tetsuya might move somewhere else. You are welcome to stay but be ready when we leave." -Akashi

Kuroko's P.O.V

  Its been five hours, since we went to the outlet. The thing is, is that all that time she only bought 4 pieces of clothing. We than headed to the convenience store.

"Alright, next stop the convenience store!" Kimiko-chan shouted.

  Now that we arrived me and the other two splitted around round.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

Akashi's P.O.V

  When we arrived we started asking people around the area we stopped at. We than bumped into the outlet section and asked the employees.

"Last store." -Aomine

"Excuse me, have.you seen this boy around?" I asked the security guard at the front door, showing him a photo of Tetsuya.

"There was a boy that looked similar like him." The guard answered.

"That do you mean?" I asked while the rest of the GoM were behind me.

"Well, he had silver hair and a black hoody. Overall his face looks exactly like the boy on the photo."

"Who was he with?" I asked instantly.

"Some redhead boy and a girl with blue and silver hair."

"Did you hear where they were heading?" Midorima asked.

"The convenience store. It's not so far from here. Just a few blocks straight to you left.

"Thank you, Let's go." I said running towards the car.

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I was done paying some ingredients for Kagami-kun. I than spotted Kimiko-chan near the entrance where she was looking at some food coloring, with Kagami-kun.

"Hey, are you almost ready?" I asked as they looked at me and continued searching.

"Almost." I than bent down towards the same aisle.

"Excuse me ma'am, have you seen a boy with a black hood?" After we heard that familiar voice we froze out movements.

"Yes, he and his friends came in here about a few minutes ago. He should still be here." The lady answered.