I Save A Demigod From A Pig

Percy

My dream wasn't really that bad. It just made me angry and annoyed.

I was watching as I saw some campers wake up. They had dinner and lunch, with no sign of us. They looked in our cabins but no one was there.

Obviously.

They searched the whole camp and most of the forest. They searched most of the surrounding area. They got really upset. They realized they were wrong the whole time. I also learned from my dream that they had set Camp Jupiter against me too. Now they're also upset. They are praying to all the gods that I will come back. But I already know that I am never going back. At least I wouldn't be happy about it, and I definitely wouldn't forgive them. Ever.

The next day I woke up.

I walked out of my bed. I got ready and I got on a red shirt and pants. I put on my shoes. Then I saw a note on a chair in the corner.

My room was big. It had a model of the whole universe in one room- the planets, rotating around the stars, moons around the planet's, etc. The bed was black with white sheets. The window curtain was a dark red that was almost blue. I walked to the other side of the large room and picked up the note.

Dear Percy,

Meet me in the room the portal left you in for training. Bring this pin and clip it to your shirt. It looks like the planet we're on, which is called Chaorvos. If you press the pin, you appear in full body armour. Soon enough you probably won't need the pin soon enough, but it still looks cool.

Think up a name on the way there, a code name or something.

Sincerely, Chaos

I looked next to the letter and saw a pin. I put it on. The pin looked like any other planet- it was a circle with rings- but it was every color, like Chaos's eyes. If I had to say so, I would say that the colors are very chaotic.

I jogged to the room. On the way I thought up names. None of them seemed to work, until I got to the last one.

I knew it was going to be my name. It didn't sound very army-like, but it was going to be my name anyway.

When I got there, I saw the other three walk in through three different doors at the same time.

We stopped in front of Chaos.

"Hi," Chaos said.

"Hello," I replied.

"So, what are your names going to be?" He asked.

"Demon," Nico said. "Because I'm a son of Hades. Also because it sounds cool."

"Pine," Thalia said. "We all know why I chose that."

"Electria," Clarisse said. "For my electric spear that I got repaired after Percy broke it."

"Sorry about that," I said. "Bob," I said. They started at me. "What?" I asked.

"Bob?" Clarisse said. "We're doing things that have symbolism!"

"Bob is one of the many friends I couldn't save," I said looking her dead in the eyes. Their faces filled with understanding. They knew what my fatal flaw was.