Chapter 1

...............

8.5.2016

Sunday

9 am

Today is Sunday. My favourite day of the week. It was sunny and hot outside. I was sitting on my bed, while my sister was packing for the school trip.
-I'm gonna miss you so much!- I said.
-I'm gonna miss you too, sis! Expect a big present when I came back from the trip.- she said.
-You don't have to buy me expensive presents.
She smiled at me and continued with the packing.

Though it was Sunday, I've done my homework before two days so I would have time to relax for the weekend. I turned on my laptop and opened my favorite website-Facebook. I logged in and saw that I had one unread message. I was wondering from who it was. I opened and read it. It was from "him". I can't say that name because it remains me on the days when I was in depression because of a wrong love. The message was: Hey! I didn't know if I have to reply.

After 15 minutes thinking about it, I decided to call Lena, my best friend. After 2 seconds she picked the phone up.
-Hey, what's up Lena?- i said with an excited voice.
-I just woke up, and you called me already.-she said.

Lena is my best friend since 7 grade. She is my unbiological sister. Sometimes, she is a little bit of crazy with her ideas, but I love her anyway.

-Haha, ups. I'm sorry. Anyways, I have to tell you some exciting news.
-Oh my gosh! Tell me what happened?
-Do you remember the boy who was studying in our school, but he moved to England before 2 years?
-Yes, that's Leo. Oh my gosh, what happened with him?-she asked me.
-Well, he sent me a message yesterday and I don't know if I could reply.
-You're crazy. Do you know how much lucky you have to be to get a message from Leo? Of course you don't. Don't waste your time for stupid things and reply to that message. Trust me! At the end you will thanks me.- she said and she end the call.

So, now, I will tell you more about Leo. He was one of the most popular boys in my school and all of the girls loved him, even Lena has fallen in love with him. I don't like the boys. I mean they are not my hobby or something similar. I was too busy with my "emo" style. Maybe not too much emo, but I'm wearing black shirts, jeans and converse. I'm wearing chokers on my neck and on my hands. My favourite band is Twenty Øne Piløts. I mean, those guys are so cute together and I love their music and lyrics is too deep and it makes you to think about life from the other side. Okay, I said too many things about me. Oh, I just forgot what I was talking about. Oh, yes, Leo. That guy is making me crazy. Yes, he was one of the most popular boys in our school and everybody loved him, except me. I hate those guys who are so popular. I mean, it's not a bad thing to be a popular, but I think that to be anonymous it's better than to be popular.

After 30 minutes thinking about that message, I finally replied him. He opened the message after two seconds.

-What are you doing?- he wrote.
-Hmm, listening to my favourite band.
-Ohh, who are they?-he asked.
-TØP.
-Heh, I know that band, but they are not my thing.
After this message I didn't know what to reply. I just saw it and didn't reply anything.
After 1 minute he sent me a new message.
-So, how is there without me?
-Well, I don't see any difference.

Maybe I hurt him a little with this message, but I think that it's better to tell him the truth than laying him.

We've been talking for about 2 hours and I found out so many interesting things about him.
Well, he moved to England 2 years ago and he stays here every summer from 1 June till 13 August. When he started with school in England, at first, he wasn't so popular like here, but then he started to hang out with the popular boys from that school and he became popular too. His favourite band is Arctic Monkeys and favourite movie is Submarine. While he was studying with me, he irritated me with his behavior. He was one of the popular boys in my school and I don't like popular boys.

...............

It was 6 pm and I was packing my backpack for the next day. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Lena.

-Hey, Lena.
-Hey! Did you reply him?-she asked me.
-Hm, yea. And we've been talking for hours.
-Tell me tell me!-she said with an exciting voice.

I told her everything about Leo and she was very excited.

-That's the all conversation.
-Oh, my gosh. You are so lucky.
-I wish I wasn't. But, don't tell Alex anything about this.

Alex is my "friend". She is one of the girls that annoying me. We hang out just because she is Lena's best friend.

-Okay, I won't tell her.- she said and then she end the call.

It was 11 pm and I was still wake up. I was thinking about Leo. I mean, I was thinking about why he wanted to talk to me. Suddenly, I received a message. It was from Leo.

-Hey, what are you doing?
-Trying to fall asleep.
-Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you up.
-No, it's okay. I couldn't sleep.

We've been talking for an hour, again. I don't know why but he wasn't so bad like I was thinking.

-Um, Mel, I know that it's 12 am now or 00:00 and sometimes I wish something at 00:00 o'clock.
-Um, okay. That's nice.- I said.
-And now I wish something and my wish is that I want you to be mine...

OH MY GOSH! Wait, what?! Stop here! How could he dare to tell me something like that?!

-Where did this come from?-I asked him.
- I've fallen in love with you since we were studying together.

After these message I didn't reply anything. I just turned off the phone and put it on the nightstand. It was 2 am and I couldn't fall asleep. All night I was thinking about what he told me. "He wants me to be his girlfriend" I whispered and finally fall asleep...

...............

Finally I've done the first chapter and I hope you like it. Like I said, maybe it's a short chapter, but I promise the others will be longer. And it took me 2 hours to write this chapter and the next one will be for 3 weeks or 4. Love you!!!