Moving

Ruby's POV

I looked around my room to see that it was pre much empty apart from my cupboard, bed desk. The walls had a few of my old photos!

I sat on my bed feeling sad, scared yet excited at the same time. I pulled my laptop out and checked facebook, twitter and emails accounts, I had heaps of messages from my freinds and family wishing me luck and telling me to have fun (but not too much fun) I replied back to all of them, then got my things together and went downstairs to say bye to my family.

Oh you don't know anything about me yet, let me start from the beginning. I was born in Sydney, moved to the Central Coast when I was about 10; I am now 18 years old. I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair down to my ribs, I'm about 5ft'2 and called Ruby Alexis Bradley. plus I'm moving to London with 5 of my favourite girls.

"Ruby, hurry up" my parents yelled from the car, I had run over to my bestfriend's house (she just so happened to live next door) to say bye. We were both so sad that I was moving to London but yet happy at the great opportunities that I have been given.

I ran to the car crying. Anyways on our way to the airport I was getting more and more excited about going to London, even though that meant leaving my friends behind.

Okay so this chapter is just a short one. As you can see I'm pre much just introducing everyone. I promise it will get better.

Please comment and vote and all that... :)

Love you guys

Laura xo