CHAPTER ONE

CARTERS POV;

I wake up to the sound of my mothers shout. When I open my eyes I see her hovering over me. What the.. Oh yeah, I forgot, moving day yay, note sarcasm.  After my mom saw I was awake, she walked out, she had to get her self ready.

I grab my phone from my bed side table and the brightness was on full, which made me squint my eyes. After about 5 minutes I decided to put on my outfit which I picked out last night. I already showered last night meaning I was clean. I put my hair up in a messy bun and smiled at my self in the mirror.

I put my things in a backpack which I wanted on the flight. Our other things had already been shipped over that we owned. I ran downstairs and saw everyone waiting.
"About time." My brother Harry said.

We all ran and got into the car, then to the airport, and boarded our plane.

It was really boring, but atleast I got the window seat.

            *SKIP TO NEW HOUSE*

When we got to our new house, it was huge! Good job I already Said which room I'm having. Mom unlocked the door and I ran in first. Damn this place was big. I just wanted to unpack somethings. When I arrived at my room, I had an amazing view. As I looked out, I saw a boy sitting on his window ledge. It looked like he was making one of those musical.lys, I've tried it a couple of times, but I'm not good! He must have caught we looking because he was Waving at me. Being the nice person I am, I obviously waved back. He smiled at me then he signed for me to go meet him outside.

I thought it would be hard to make new friends, but he seems cool.

{this is a longish chapter, Joey will be introduced more in the next chapter, hope you enjoyed this!}