Ch. 2-Only 2 More Years...

Chapter 2

Jake's POV.

"You're an idiot," I said through my laughter to my friend Dave.

He was telling my friends, Kyle and Ryan, and I the story of when he got caught sneaking out.

"Whatever," Dave responded smirking.

My friends and I always mess with each other but it's never anything serious, that's just how we are.

Today was the first day of sophomore year, which means only two more years till I'm out of this place.

School is boring, I mean it is school after all, and some of the people really get on my nerves.

Like those really perky girls who you hear squealing at seven in the morning with their friends like they haven't seen each other in years.

But I do get good grades because I know how important it is to my future,

and to my parents.

We were walking through the halls laughing about random, pointless stuff.

Dave, Kyle, Ryan, and I managed to end up having Chemistry together.

Score!

I guess some people might say we're the "popular guys" of our grade.

But I hate that.

I'm not trying to come off cocky or anything, so don't get us confused with those jerk jocks who push everyone around and have countless girlfriends.

We don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. We go to the big parties, but we're smarter than that.

And we're smarter than those people.

Anyways, Kyle led us to the Chemistry room because none of us had any classes in this hall last year, so we didn't know where it was.

He only knew because his older sister Jessica had this class when she was a sophomore so she told him where to go.

Ah, Jessica.

We got to the door of the classroom, and stopped outside.

We all let out a depressed sigh before Dave spoke up.

"Ready to get in there and have the time of our lives?!" He said sarcastically throwing his hands in the air for emphasis.

Ryan gave him a playful punch on the arm and chuckled while opening the door.

The guys turned to walk in when I looked above the door.

"Room 12," I said to myself

"Hellooo?" Dave asked waving a hand in front of my face.

I looked at him and shoved his hand away smiling, and we all started laughing and walked in.

I forgot until now that there were going to be freshman in this class,

great.

Oh well, maybe it will be fun.

Who am I kidding, we're in

Chemistry class.

I looked around the room and saw a girl in the back already looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

She has long, straight brownish-blond hair and brown eyes that I could see sparkle from here at the front of the room. She was wearing a pink shirt and she was still looking back at me, and I didn't want to break the eye contact.

Whoa, I thought to myself, she is gorgeous.

___________________

Second chapter!

What do you guys think of Jake?

Do you like seeing from his POV?

Please comment and vote!

Love you all so much!

Till next time,

Kat 1 & Kat 2.

Stay strong everyone<3