[Chapter 5] The Call

Aphmau's point of view

'' Hey Jess. '' said a familiar voice

'' H-how do you know my name..?! '' I asked, panicking. What if they tell everyone?! Oh no!!

'' Do you seriously not know me? KATZ! SHE DOES'NT REMEMBER ME!!! ''  Katz? wait.. Is this a call from my old high-school friends?

'' Wait.... I am going to guess, is this Mr. Sly fox? Or should I say iron man/silver man? '' I said, smirking. figuring out if I was right or wrong

'' NEVERMIND! SHE REMEMBERS US! I THINK AT LEAST ME! '' BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Same old Sly. 

'' Soo... Why are you calling me..? '' I said, confused but happy.

'' Soo. Why are we not aloud to call our best friend and leader? '' *Facepalm*

'' No you are not allowed to, because I am totally not your best friend or leader. '' I said, my voice filled with sarcasm

'' Oh... Umm... '' Umm... I was kidding..

'' You do know I was kidding, right? ''

'' Yep, totally knew... *Nervous laugh* '' 

''Ok got to go, see ya later Sly! ''

'' Ok, see ya later Jess.. ''

I hung up and I felt like someone was looking at me, I glanced around and saw no one there. Weird. 

Garroth's point of view

As I was walking to my super duper secret amazing hideout, I saw Aphmau talking to someone on the phone.

'' H-how do you know my name...?! '' Stalker maybe.... Grr... Why do I feel concerned and Angry?

'' Wait.... I am going to guess, is this Mr. Sly Fox? Or should I say Iron man/Silver man? '' She said, smirking, Wait... Iron man?! What!???!!

'' Soo... Why are you calling me..? '' She asked Confused

'' No you are not allowed to, because I am totally not your best friend or leader. '' she said, her voice filled with sarcasm, wait, so she is best friends and leader of Iron man! What?!

'' You do know I was kidding, right? '' So she was kidding about it? Aww, I thought she meant it. Sad emoji face.

''Ok got to go, see ya later Sly! '' 

she hung up then looked everywhere, oh no, she almost caught me. Whew.

I need to tell Laurance about this. He needs to know.

I guess the girl who freed us from sorrow

HAS SECRETS WE DONT  KNOW.

( I got bad internet now. )