The Love Between The Babies

The popular K-pop group B.A.P has been keeping a secret from us babies for a long time now. I'm sure very few know about this secret but for those of you who are clueless let me full you in on it but remember that us Babies must keep it a secret and protect our Oppas from noisy reporters. Anyways to get to the good stuff the members hiding this secret is Youngjae, Daehyun, and Yongguk.

Well everyone that ships DaeJae know about them but what you don't know is that Yongguk and Daehyun have been hiding something from everyone. Yes, Yongguk and Daehyun have been together since debut. One of the members claimed that they have seen them wearing matching bracelets/necklaces.

They don't really interact with each other so they won't draw any suspicion towards them and also because Youngjae thinks that Daehyun is with him. Yongguk doesn't want to start anything or get Daehyun in trouble but all the changes one day. Yes, it was Valentines Day, the day you show your love to someone you care about but then again it could be dangerous when there is a love triangle involved and in this case there was.

Today B.A.P was out doing some shopping for Valentines Day because they were going to throw a little party back at the dorms that night but they have no idea what waits for them later on that day that could change everything between the group.

What will happen next?

Okay Hey guys so this is my first story and I know its not the best but I'm trying my very hardest for you guys. It would mean a lot if you guys left some comments on what you think about it. Now I want you all to be honest , don't worry i would take any harmful comments to the heart but I just want to know what you guys think about it that's all.

Author-nim signing out.........peace <3