JATRIFIC - JOEY GRACEFFA AND CATRIFIC FAN FICTION!

Hey guys! I am going to try and keep this Fan fiction linked to what Joey and Cat are doing in their real lives at the beginning but then they may start to get a little closer... I hope you like it! Anything in CAPS is for you, the reader. Oh and I live in England so the language might be a bit different to Americans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAT'S POV

I was on my way round to Joey's to shoot a Would You Rather for the collab month Joey is planning for his channel. I was setting off a little early but that didn't matter as I'm happy when ever I'm around Joey and he just brightens my day.

I texted Joey saying "Hey just setting off now, might be a bit early! See you!"

Joey texted back saying "Okay Kit-Cat see ya! <3"

END OF POV

JOEY'S POV

I was filming a video with Shane when Cat texted me saying she was going to be early so I needed to finish filming with Shane as quickly as I could. But that didn't turn out to plan because Shane's memory card kept on not recording so we had to use mine. After filming I began to vlog so I had something to post for that day.

END OF POV

Shane: "Some of the things you were putting in my mouth were not safe! Oh might be a knife who knows? Like that's not safe!"

Joey: *laughs* "what?" "Uh Oh"

*Hitch barks*

Cat: *lets herself into the apartment* "Hey Hitch!" *notices Shane and Joey* "Oh hello"

Shane: "Oh now you done did it! Oh now you done did it!"

Joey: *laughs* "Uh Oh"

Cat: "Hey Boyfriend how's it going?"

Joey: "Good"

Shane: "What the hells this?"

JOEY'S POV

After filming a video with all 3 of us in it, vlogging and taking some instagram pictures shane left so it was just me and Cat. I noticed Cat wasn't looking very happy.

END OF POV

Joey: "Hey Cat is everything okay?"

Cat: "Yeah sure why?"

Joey: "Are you sure? You seem a little down"

Cat: "Just the stress of moving house I guess"

Joey: "What?! You're moving house?! Why didn't you tell me?"

Cat: "I hadn't had chance to because we haven't seen each other in ages"

Joey: "You could of texted me or something" *looking sad* "Cat, you do know you can tell me anything don't you?"

Cat: "Yes Joey of course I do" *smiles* "thank you"

CAT'S POV

I feel bad for not telling him but I guess I just didn't feel like it. He gave me a hug and for some reason his hugs always make me feel better and they aren't like everybody's else's hugs. I really don't know what I'd do without him.

END OF POV

AFTER FILMING

Joey: "Hey do you want to go get some lunch?"

Cat: "I thought you were going to Stacy's house after?"

Joey: "Well they can wait now can't they because I think my best friend needs someone to talk to" *having a really big smile on his face*

Cat: "Aw thank you! I couldn't of asked for a better best friend!"

JOEY'S POV

I gave Cat a big hug and took her to get some food and some boba. I really needed Cat to tell me what was on her mind because it makes me unhappy when she is.

END OF POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter! It will get better trust me! Plus I don't really know how to use this app haha so if anyone can tell me any tips on how to use it and stuff please tell me! See yas! XD I'll try and update at least twice a week! PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE!

Instagram - @PhilippaBarber_

Personal twitter - @PhilippaBarber_

Jatrific twitter - @Jatrific1

Ask.fm - @Philippa123x

-Philippa <3 1/11/13