"Y/n?!?"

I hated how my 'friends' judged me of my choices. They always said that they were trying to protect me because I'm just a human but lately, it seemed like they were doing everything for their own gain. Take me and Kol, for example. Yes, we had a little thing going on. But it wasn't doing anyone any harm. I got that Kol was an Original, which meant he was very powerful. But he wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me! He told me that himself. Elena had invited me to her house for a "sleepover". That was two weeks ago. Instead of eating popcorn and watching trashy reality TV shows, Elena locked me in her bedroom.
"It's for your protection, Y/N." Elena had said calmly to me from outside the door.
"Protection? From what?" I  yell banging on the door.
"From Kol." She sighs. "Kol would never hurt me Elena!!! Let me out!!" I say angry banging on the door.
"Look, you don't actually know what he does. Trust me, you'll be a lot safer in here and he's and original he has no love for anyone or anything." She said walking away. I yelled for the rest of the night "Elena let me out!!" But she ignored me easily. And so here i remained, spending my days reading every book Elena owned (which wasn't a lot) and counting down the minutes until I go insane. Today I decide to switch up the routine and paint my nails.

I lay on the bed and stare with boredom at my nails as they start to dry when I hear heavy footsteps on the stairs

I lay on the bed and stare with boredom at my nails as they start to dry when I hear heavy footsteps on the stairs. I look up with interest. That's definitely not Elena's feet. The feet come to a stop at my "prison cell" and I hear the doorknob jiggle.
"Y/N?" My heart leaps. I recognize that voice!
"Kol!" I shout. "Kol, I'm in here!" I say running to the door.
"Y/n darling, I'm going to need you to move away from the door." He says. I sit back on the bed and tell him I was away from the door. Suddenly, the door goes flying off the hinges and across the room. Standing where the door once stood is your wonderful vampire boyfriend, looking quite disheveled.

"Oh my God, I thought I was going to be stuck in here forever!" I exclaim, throwing your arms around Kol

"Why were you locked up in the first place?" Kol says into your hair. "Elena claimed it was for my protection."
"From what?" He questioned. I tense up, dreading the answer.
"You." I squeak out. Kol pulls away from your embrace, eyes steeled.
"Well, Elena's going to be the one needing protection once I find her." He said threw his teeth. I shake my head. "It wasn't her fault she was just confused... She knows you care about me but she was just confused" I say trying to convince him and grabbing his face. I looked at me. "She locked you in her bedroom for crying out loud y/n... Darling look I won't hurt her.... I'll just hurt her beloved boyfriend Stefan.." He said smirking. I laugh and kiss him. And he whispered. "I love you y/n..." I smile and say "And I love you Kol Mikaelson.." With a smile.

~*•~*•~*~•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•

Hope you liked the two updates for today until tomorrow 💕💞