How You Meet

Four:
You grew up in Abnegation with him, and transferred when he did.Your parents were friends when you were younger,and you and him grew up being best friends.When you were transferred to Dauntless,you two stayed together all the time.

Eric:
You transferred to Dauntless from Abnegation.You were the first jumper, and you didn't hesitate which made him give you a little respect but he still called you stiff  and that made you and him have a little conflict.
"Hey stiff! Hurry up!"
You were the only one other than Four to stand up to Eric.That caused you and Four to become friends.You glared.
"I'm not a stiff.So stop calling me one."
"Well you're from Abnegation.So your a stiff."you laughed harshly.
"Whatever."You were on Eric's team for capture the flag.He chose you because of your skills,you're fast, intelligent and strong.And that came in handy.

Peter:
You and him met in Dauntless when you were paired up to spar.
"Cmon, is that the best you got?" Peter teased.
"Nope."then you leg swept him and began to kick him and punch him.You pinned him and won.
"Is that the best you got Hayes?" You asked with a smirk.He groaned as he got up.You laughed and held out your hand to help him up.He took it.
"You did good."You said as you walked away, Peter stared after you.

Caleb:
You transferred from Candor to Erudite.Where you met Caleb and became friends as you helped Jeanine.
You always worked in the lab together and your rooms were next to each other.
"Thanks Caleb.Its nice to have a friend."you said as you hugged him,him hugging back quickly.
"Well, I'm glad to have a friend like you."he replied.You shared a smile and walked into your rooms.