Chapter 12 - We Check Into A Motel.......

Start from the beginning

FIVE HOURS LATER

"I knew we should've went South !!"

"Clam down Alex"

"I told you we had a choice but nooooooooo 'Mr I Trust My Inner Navigation' choose North and now we're totally lost !!!!!!"

"We're not lost Alexis"

"Oh really ?? Look around Adam there's just you, me the forest and an old dirt road that leads to no where ! Face it Adam we're lost"

"I told you we're not lost, I can feel it"

And with that Adam and I kept walking,

"Addyyyyyyy" I moaned.

"What is it ??"

"My feet hurt"

"Well why'd you even wear heels in the first place ?"

"Hey ! It's not like I knew we'd get kidnapped okay ?"

"Behind you !!"

"What ?!?"

"Look behind you"

I turned around to see a huge billboard covered in pink and red hearts that read: Lover's Motel 2 miles ahead.

"No freakin  way"

"Ahaha I told you I was right !!!"

"Lover's Motel ?? Seriously ?? Of all the things in the world it had to be that !!"

"I don't see the problem Alexis and besides its our only chance outta here"

Adam and I walked another 2 miles

until we approached a series of motel rooms along the right side of the road and connected to the last one was the main building, it had bright red neon lights that read: Welcome to Lover's Motel !

"Well" Adam said "Here goes nothing"

Adam pushed the glass door and walked in and I followed. The place was dimly lit and smelled of lavender and rosemary, it......was......actually really romantic for a motel but of course it was obvious giving the name of the place alone and its not like I'd expect to see a 5 star hotel but guess its okay.

We walked up to the front desk were we found an old lady maybe 50 or 60 years old reading a magazine.

"Um Hello Ma'am" Adam said to the old woman.

"Yes can I help you ?" she replied.

"Do you maybe have a phone that we could use ??"

"Nope sorry"

"Look ma'am I don't mean to bother you but my friend and I have been kidnapped by some craze people and we're trying to get back home"

"Kid a lotta people come in here and tell stories like that some even say they've been abducted my aliens but the truth is honey I do not own a phone"

"Okay can you tell me where I can contact the authorities ??"

"Well there's a little town about 40 miles from here"

"Great ! How can we get there before night fall ??"

"There is a bus that comes every morning and stops across the street to pick up my daughter, you could ask the driver to give a ride I'm sure he wouldn't mind"

"Okay, so we need a place to stay to night-"

"All rooms are available !!" the old lady said cutting 

Adam off.

"Do you take cards ??"

"Of course we do !!"

The old woman turned to the wall behind her which were full of keys on hooks, she picked one up and handed it to us and said,

"Room 3125" she pulled out a little credit card machine (like the ones you see in shops) and put it on the desk,

"Card please !" she said excitedly as though she hadn't had a customer in a 100 years.

"You look really familiar to me" the old woman said to Adam curiously.

"You may recognize me from American Idol season 8 I'm Adam Lambert and my friend here is from season 9 her name is-"

"Alexis Van Clous" I said.

"American what ?? Sorry kid I don't know what you're talking about I just thought you look like the young man that takes out the garbage for me"

"Oh" Adam said sounding disappointed.

"Here" the woman said giving Adam the card back "You're good to go !!"

"Thanks" Adam said.

Our room was 5 doors away from the main building.

"This place is not bad" Adam said walking into the room.

"Ahhhhh" I said as I throw myself on the bed "Its been a while since I've slept on a bed"

"I'm gonna take a shower" Adam said unbuttoning his shirt.

"Okay"

When Adam had finished in the bath I went in and took a nice long shower after that Adam and I pigged out on the chocolate bars and sodas that were in the mini bar fridge.

"Oh I'm so so tired" Adam said laying in the bed next to me.

"Yeah me too, we gotta get some rest for tomorrow"

"I know"

"Goodnight Addy" I said turning the other way cause things were a little awkward between us ever since..........well you know......I kissed Adam.

"Goodnight Alex" he replied turning away also............................................................................................................................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Okay I hope you liked that ! and I could not apologize more for not updating my fanfic in a long time I've just been a bit stressed out lately I'm going through a lot so please bare with me, also I've been reading some books and now have improved my writing skills ! thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment !!!! also I can't give you a date for the next chapter so I'm just gonna say "Soon" and one more thing as you could I've added a little more humor to the story I hope you enjoyed it !!! thanks again

love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx