Bdsm lesson 4 How much Love?

Aunt J came close to me and whispered' Only Aunt Jessica, my love'. Suddenly the whole room is pitched black. I can hear everyone but I can only see her as she wave at me from a distance. The black latex on her is turning me on. Her perky nipples showing while she appears to be greeting the guest. I can hear the crowd cheering and screaming tits. I was shocked. Are they looking through my point of view?

I felt a sudden rush of humiliation, my face burning with shame, caught spying on my hot and sexy Aunt. I can hear someone shouting hard cock, as can't deny any longer my lust for her. The only thing stopping me is this chain. Imagine a predator, chained, owned and humiliated by another prey that is as deadly. I felt my will fade away as my strenght fade to the chair. I started to feel fingers on my balls and cock. Aunt J walked towards me and wispered' Show me how much you love me'. As soon as she said that the finger on my cock start stroking. Up and down, I feel arousal raise and my cock is getting numb. From afar I can see her talking to guest while looking at me with pleasure. Teasing me with her lips, soft brushes against her nipples and bend overs when she is picking stuff but I can see her looking back at me with a smirk. Ohh no, I feel the build up is impossible to avoid, and as I shut my eyes I saw her ran towards me. A slap strike my cheeks. She keep slaping me while the fingers continue to milk me dry. I can't feel my cheeks because my cock is taking all my attention now. It feels numb and cramp.

'Normal view', Aunt J whispered. I saw everyone walking towards me as I felt uneasy. The feeling of being completely unable to control my own fate overwhelmed me. I was crying and broke down. Aunt J saw my expression, quickly she signalled the crowd back.She then free me from my bonds and guide me back to her room. As I was placed on bed by the maids, she pecked me on my forehead and went out leaving me in the room to rest.

I felt my hands getting stretched. I open my eyes, still grogy from the sleep waits for my eyes to adjust to the light. My wrists and ankles are chained to the bed posts.

'Dont want you to sleep through it', said Aunt J. She started to kiss me, my lips then trail down my neck slowly, when she reach my nipples, she is sucking one while furiously massaging and pinching the other. I panic as my arousal rose higher and higher like the rocket going to space. There are no signs of it going down or decreasing. 'Miz Jessica, can I please cum?' I asked meekly. She just kept going and I erupted. Cum was firing in all directions. I got slapped. She then continue trailing down my navel button, clawing my waist while her other hand pinching my nipple as I squeeled. By this time my cock is rock solid. Wating to be tease, waiting to be challenged. As her nail sink deeper into my skin, felt my penis pulsing and vibrating, cum began to squirt. Another slap followed by a quick back hand on my cheeks. I was too afraid to speak. I just look at her, unsure what is this succubus is trying to do before devouring me as a whole. I can her hand moving towards my cock. I squeeled as she grap it by her fingers, jerking up and down. Up and down, grips gets tighter as the hand reach the tip and losen as it reach the base. I just enjaculated as my cum erupted from the tip of my penis. She kept stroking as I kept pulsating. I keep cuming like a broken damp. As I grew short of breath, she kept stroking, massaging my balls while her lips move closer to mine. She is the better prey.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I can feel my cock sore and painful. Out of breath, tired and sore, I shutdown.

Ouch, a needle prick into my skin. I felt awake. Did she inject something in me?

'My birthday present for u, we your aunts design a nanobots in u. Here are examples of your abilities;

You won't die while cumming.

Super-regenerative abilities.

Others are more trivial.

However if I am across the globe and I link you with me, your body will be in my control is you so accept it. Your body will feel as if I am there doing all those stuff on u. ', as she moved away, she stopped and she startes grinning and whispered' Your Aunts always own you, slow jerkoff activate'.

A sensation of fingers jerking off my cock even though I don't see anyone. She smiled and whispered something so softly that I can't hear. My cock starts to cum, and right at the brink of enjaculation, it stopped. It felt as if time stopped.

She position herself on my cock and trust her pussy with it. Hot and moist, while her tight pussy is trying to swallow my cock. At the same time my arousal kept building and I entered a state of pleasure drunk. I started to lose control of my body. My hips thrusting into her. As she let a short moan she whispered' You can come', My penis feels like a pump, blasting sperm in to her virgina. Our syncron of cries create syphonies in the bed room. As she detached herself from me, I felt relieved. Forever I know I am the love of their lives.