Bdsm lesson 1 The first.

'Are you ready for your interview with BDSM Academy?', asked Aunty Katerina. 'Yes', I answered back, blushing as she reach out her fingers to tease my cock through my jeans. 'Aunt Kat, please stop', I begged. Her fingernails scratch ever so lightly on the material sending weak pulses of vibration. It fed my arousal making my cock stiff and hard.

'Undress boy' she commanded. I pulled my tees and took my jeans off. She was staring at my cock with lust. She close her grip on my cock and start stroking. She is staring in to my eyes while she keep stroking my cock. up and down, her grip gets tighter and tighter, squeezing my cock.

'No cumming', commanded her. Miz Kat knows that I had latex and corset fetish. Today, she is wearing her red and black corset set, the one I ordered from rubberdoll.com.(a must see for corset lovers). That turned me on even more.

'Please stop, if not...', before I finish my sentense, she put my cock into her wet and warm mouth. I felt my cock melt. Constant jerks and sucking blew my mind. It is like she released a caged animal full with only sexual lust and instinct. As I grew closer to my orgasm, she squeeze my cock so hard that it felt my cock hit a wall. I felt awoken from the lust although feeling it to burn even more. I want to come, but quickly decided against it and start pleading.

' Stop, Miz Kat'. She was smilling at me and start to stroke my cock, this time faster and harder. It felt like the world is gonna end and this is my last orgasm if I do make it. As the feeling of eruption begin to raise and out of control, she squeezed my balls and stop stroking. 'huuuuuuh' a large breath of relive was let out. 'Boy, look at this', Miz Kat pointed at the base of my cock. I was horrified to see some precum on it. She shift from the ground to siiting on a leather sofa.

'Come and lay on my thighs', commanded her. As I lay on the thighs she continued,'Count the strokes'.

"one" A quick sharp tap on the side of my right butt.

"two" another sharp tap on the right side of my butt, more painful.

When I reach to eight, I became exausted. My right butt is numb but I can still feel the constant tapping on it, each time heavier and heavier.

'Listen to my voice and emforce the trust between us'. Right now I want you to just feel. Forget everything else and live this moment',she commanded. As I heard that I burst into tears and start crying. For a long time, burden of the family,our family name had been lifted from me.While I was crying and sobbing, she pat me on the head, slowly applying cream on my bruised butt.

'We of the Gremory family do have high expectations and we promised your mum. The last thing I want is to piss her off', confessed Miz Kat. Although I cursed my days of being a Gremory, I understand that even to her own step son, Athane Gremory is a scary person. Any form of disobedience, doubt and disbelief are beaten out of me. The only thing I remembered was getting flogged by a dragon tail(a flog with metal ball shaped berrings), while I plead her to stop. After she stopped, I fell to the grass on the lawn. I was blank. No thoughts and ideas are able to be processed into actions. I just slumped on the grass waiting for my new instruction.

'Come and kneel next to me, baby',called my step mum. I kneeled by her side immediately. Still afraid of facing her, I lowered my gaze to her high heeled boots.

She lowered my head to her clevage and said' I am gonna send u to ur Aunty Katherina. I am chosen to train 2 new recruits for the D/s event in the World BDSM Championship. I am leaving soon but I will see to it that u will be properly introduced to her'.

****************

So who am I?