Scarlet

name : scarletgender : femaleage : 150 earth years oldspecies : faewil, nocturnalbackstory : Scarlet isnt the nicest faewil because her mother and father abandoned her and others dont really like her because of her attitude from her being abandoned

name : scarlet
gender : female
age : 150 earth years old
species : faewil, nocturnal
backstory : Scarlet isnt the nicest faewil because her mother and father abandoned her and others dont really like her because of her attitude from her being abandoned. She doesnt really know how to act around others socially. She lived in the cave in the crater that Solcys (my homestuck oc) moved into when she was a grub, and Scarlet took a liking to her, becoming her guardian, later to be joined by Virus. Scarlet never had many friends and she still doesnt because she has trust issues... and they are very bad... Scarlets attitude is bad most of the time but she can be sweet and joming if you get to know her, you just need to build a relationship is all. When Scarlet was little, she was never taken in by anyone so she learned things her own way but sitting aside and watching others of her kind. Later in life when she was bigger, she collected alot of gold and made armour for herself with the help 10 earth year old Solcys, then she found large rubies and a large piece of a crimson red gemstone she has in her armour.
Fun fact(s) : Scarlet might have a tough, mean and bitter appearance and shell, but she is sweet and kind at the very centre.
Her markings are crimson red and mostly under her amour except the ones under her eyes (which are red but i did them black ::/ )

here you go animelover7032 this is for the contest, i hope you like scarlet and can i keep her as an oc?