11. It is raining cats and dogs, or maybe jerks too

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." I punched his arm playfully. I was acting like a helpless little fangirl around him, but I couldn't help how I acted near him. 

"Hey, Jady. Come here." Blair called me from the table while waving at me. She sat next to Derek as Jess wasn't present today. That was a thing about Blair; she would never hung up on her friends just to be around her boyfriend. Sisters before misters.

Aiden used to sit around the same table as well. 

I walked to the table and took a seat next to Blair. And on her other side, was sitting her lovebird, Derek.

Aiden sat next to me, making the Emily Sande song enter into my head.

Chelsea came as well and sat next to Aiden. She passed me a deathly glare and turned around her head to carry on with the conversation she was having with her friend.

We get it Chelsea, you don't fancy me being around. Stop making it so obvious!

For how long was she going to hate me for winning that stupid classroom election? I won by just one vote over her and that too accidentally.

"Hey, again." Aiden said cheerfully. He was too cute for his own good. 

"Hi, again." I giggled, realizing how high pitched my voice sounded. Why was I acting like that? 

I saw Chelsea passing me a judgmental look and shotting her head back towards her friend. I exhaled out a breath of frustration. Seriously, Chels? So much hatred for an idiotic win?

"Hey, Jade. Happy that you sat here with us. It has been a long time since we caught up on our lives." Derek greeted.

"Thank you, Derek. And I know that but you've been quite consumed with my dear friend here to pay attention to anyone else." I teased, snaking an arm around Blair who blushed a little from my remark.

"Hey, guys. Do you know where Ryan goes during lunch time?" A girl asked randomly, drawing everyone's attention to herself. I didn't know how that question suddenly entered into her mind but I found myself getting interested in knowing the answer to her question as well.

"No, Megan. But I would like to know where. He seems to be such a mystery sometimes." Another girl said.

No matter how much you tried, you couldn't be kept away from a thought related to Ryan. Someone just had to bring him back into the limelight.

I watched as the two girl engrossed into a deeper conversation about their admiration towards Ryan while everyone else started talking about their lives. 

But the poor girls' fantasy could never come true because Mr. Matthews was out of the availability of the  dating field.

"Hey, Jade." Aiden whispered into my ears as everyone had their attention to their conversation. I titled my head to him as he started again,"Take it as an advice or warning. Just stay away from Ryan. He is a bad guy and an even worse influence. You are a great girl, and I don't want you to get spoiled by that ass."

I decided to stay quiet on his comment about Ryan. Why was he so hateful when it came to Ryan? I knew that Ryan wasn't a bitter person and he couldn't even think of hurting me in any ways. All the things he did were with an intention to tease me and annoy me, not to bring me pain. 

Then what was it about him that always kept Aiden to warn me to stay away from him?

Jason spoke with his cheerful voice, "So, you guys are going to the Halloween party, right? Tomorrow?"

As I heard him, my mind went over to the times when I used to go trick-o-treating with Sage and our friends. I missed those days.

"Everyone have to come this time, okay? No more excuses ," he announced firmly, as everyone nodded to his words.

"Great. So meet you guys tomorrow at the party." He exclaimed. Everyone screamed 'Yay, Halloween' happily.

Great, now I have a party to attend and costume to pick!

****************

End of chapter 11!

Was Ryan too harsh on Jade?
Tell us about something cliché that happened to you. Best one will get a special mention in the next chapter. :)

Chapter's special mentions : @WalksLikeRihanna01, @Shauni63, @Alifeya and @Sasuke723 because these guys have been such dedicated readers. Thank you so, so much, guys! :) Love you all!

Yay! #191 in Humor and #318 in Teen Fiction. That's huge! Thank you all! :)
Hope you liked it!