Princess (Gilisnky)

Y/N

"Why aren't you the one crying?" Gilinsky asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Because they want to see me crying and I'm not about to do that. He cheated on me! He's the one that lost the best girlfriend ever. And who does he pick over me? The schools cheer captain, knowing damn well she'll get bored of him and kick him to the curb. Then he'll regret leaving me and try to come back. Then I'm gonna throw it all is his face"

He pulled away from the hug and gave me face of shock.
"So you've got this all planned out, huh?"

I giggled a bit and rested my hea Don his shoulder.

"No I just felt the need to rant and that's what came up. Can I ask you something?"

He nodded and I looked down.

"Am I not pretty enough? I mean is my skin too dark? Every single guy I've dated left me for some who's well white"

He rolled his eyes "You're the prettiest girl I've ever met. Don't ever let anyone tell you thst your skin is too dark. You're skin is so beautiful and you have that perfect glow that I've never seen before. He lost the perfect girl, you should be treated better like a fucking princess and it's time that someone told you that"

Jack said before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Well I'm glad you were the one to make me realize what a douche he was. I knew you were always better and Um maybe you would like to go on a date." He smiled

"You didn't even have to ask."

More updates.

❁Omaha Interracial Preferences and Imagines❁ (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें