First fail

June 11,2013.
I can't believe that Jimin and the others are debuting in two days. I'm really happy for them. They deserve to be happy after all the work. Just seeing that beautiful smile on Jimin's face on every practice is enough for me. Since the debut is coming closer and closer every member of Bangtan boys is giving his best. The staff is preparing a surprise party for them in which I'm also involved. The boys are now singing 'No more dream' their debut song. I was helping the staff for organising everything for the party but of course in secret. I had a little break so I went in the practice room to see the boys singing. For a moment I saw Jimin looking towards me and smiling at me. Yeah...I've falled for him again. Like I do every day. The practice was over but now they had to go dance..They had a really busy schedule..Every day looong hours of singing and dancing. Kookie made his way towards me and ruffled my hair a bit...

"Your feelings are so obvious [Name]" He chuckled at me sweetly.

"Well not obvious enough if he doesn't notice..ugh...I don't know what to do!" I said my voice sounding sad and disappointed.

"Don't worry! He will notice it some day. I'm sure" He said with a very charming smile appearing on his face. Jungkook was super sweet. I am a few months older than him,but that never mattered. He understands my struggles and he is trying to help me.

"Thank you Kookie~" I said with a sweet smile.

"Hey guys. What are you talking about?" Jimin just appeared out of nowhere almost giving me a heartattack.

"Noth-" I was cut off by Jungkook

"[Name] was talking about a guy she likes very much. She basicly is obsessed with him" He said with a wide grin on his face. JEON JEONKOOK!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT!!! I swear my face became the color of a tomato but ten times worse.

"Really??! Who?? [Name]! You never told me you liked someone." Jimin said too entusiasticly and elbowed me in the side. I sweatdropped and so did Jungkook. Is he that dumb?? Can't he see that he is the one??

"U-umn....Well..He is older than me. I see him a lot and he is super sweet with everyone and he is always giving 100% in anything he does." I said with my face burning. I can't believe I said that! Omg...Now I'm sure he will know I love him. What have I done?
"I seeee~ It's Taehyung right?" He put his hand on my shoulder and poked my cheeks with his finger. I faceplamed first followed by Jungkook and the others who heard the conversation.. I chuckled bitterly while shaking my head and pated his shoulder twice.

"Nevermind...Huh..." I made my way out of the room my gaze glued to the floor...Oh Jimin...If only you would know how I feel about you..I ran towards the bathroom and only then I realized I had one single tear on my cheek.

Meanwhile in the practice room...
"Did I say something wrong?" Jimin asked a bit confused by the girl's behaviour.

"Jiminie~ Sometimes you are so dumb'' Jungkook remarked.

"Why? If it isn't V than who is it?" Jimin looked at every member of the group in concentration.

Everybody sighed. "Let's just go and practice the dance. We don't have time for this." Said Suga in a little irritated tone. Everybody nodded and they made their way into the dance practice room.

"Ah...Jimin. How can you not see how I feel about you?" I was shocked and sad in the same time. But I managed to put myself together and I went to help the staff to buy the necessary things for the party. Maybe one day he will understand. Meanwhile the boys were stretching before starting the dance.

"Kookie~ Do you know who does [Name] like?" Asked Jimin in curiosity.

"Mhm.." Said Jungkook while he bend down.

"Why would she tell you but not me? I mean..I am her best friend.." A little frown was visible on his face.

"She didn't tell me...I found out." Jungkook replied easily.

Before Jimin could ask anything else Rap Monster clapped twice and said
"Okay then let's start." They all agreed and started dancing.

Since Jimin wanted to give his best he dropped the topic and started focusing on the dance moves while [Name]'s mind couldn't stop thinking of him.